top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Received Order for discharge....am I done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Received Order for discharge....am I done?

We have successfully made all payments in five year C13 case. I checked Pacer and noticed a 'Order for discharge' was signed on 12/9/14. Am I done/discharged or do I have to wait for Final Decree/Case closed to be discharged?

I Just want to know when I can DANCE and call mortgage company and not deal with bankruptcy department any longer.

- God is good all the time and am very thankful to have made it through these five years!

If the Order for discharge was signed, you are discharged! The closing of the case is separate and may happen at the same time or after the discharge.

Congratulations! You deserve a happy dance and I bet the hamsters will be along soon to join in.

However...(sorry, there is a however), you may have to deal with the bank's bankruptcy department until the case is actually closed. The only way to know is to call and find out.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Very nice to hear! Thank you so much and great job with the forum. I was a lurker for five years but greatly appreciate all the input.

Comment

Congrats reeds.
        11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Woo hoo!!! Five year completion! Must feel fab!!!!! Congrats
          Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Hey congrats! You've completed an enormous task.

I just made my last payment so I'm hoping for the same good news any day! I can't wait!
            Chapter 13 Filed Feb 2010, Confirmed May 2010
            Last payment made Dec 2014, Awaiting discharge

Comment

Congrats, it feels great once you become CASH King.

Comment

Congrats!!!!!
                Discharged 5/2015

Comment

Hi Reeds: YES! You get to DANCE!!! Congratulations on a task that has been accomplished with your successful Chapter 13. Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Debt Free Year!
                  "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Filed 9/14/09
                    Confirmed 12/11/09

Comment

We got our "final" trustee letter that the case is over and done with and the trustee is no longer active in the case. Got this about 4 months after the discharge date. Then we celebrated!
                      Filed July 2009. Discharged 08/08/2014. Awaiting closing. We made it !!!! Woo-hoo!

Comment

Woo hoo!
                        Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X