Paid in full!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paid in full!!!!!

I am so happy I could scream and dance! Logged into trustee's site and our status says "Paid in Full". It also says close date 4/23/15. They disbursed the final payments today! Now just waiting for final report so we can file DSO statement I thought they'd wait until the first to pay off but Hallelujah! they didn't. Already stopped our wage order. Hubby got his first "whole" check in over 5 years. I've been so depressed thinking it'd drag on forever. This news really lifted my spirits!!! Hopefully discharge is around the corner!
    Yay yay yay!!!!!!

I have less then 1 yr to go, can't wait!

Comment

Congratulations! I love, love, love a Chapter 13 Discharge! You are awesome!
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Congrats too U !!! I was discharged recently and know exactly how you feel....
        Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
        Chapter 13 filed 10-21-09
        Discharged 4-13-15

Comment

Congratulations! We just did the same thing. The order to stop taking payments was issued on 4/3/15. We signed the final paperwork for the attorney to file with the court. Even got a $200 plus check from the trustee the same day. Isn't it a great feeling?

Comment

I will go to the attorneys office to sign that final paper with bells on! Hope discharge is quick! I should be getting a $1400 refund too! This forum sure does help you get through. I'd have been lost without it. Anyone I know whose filed before was a 7. No one to ask for advice or to commiserate with. Some of my family knows but my husband's does not. When we get that discharge it will be like a huge weight lifted! ALMOST THERE!

Comment

Jk You are there!!! Well done! Your excitement is wonderful and I can't wait to feel the same!!! Congratulations to you and your family!!!!!
              Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We have a Chapter 13 Discharge Party!!!! Well done! Well done! Here's your dance partners:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Big Congrats!!! Don't worry about what others think, its done and time to move on! Job well done and you deserve to celebrate!!!

Comment

Congratulations...i'm so happy for you and your family. Enjoy your new freedom. Celebrate!!!!
                    Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
                    Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Congrats, the feeling must be out of this world!

Comment

Congratulations!!!

Comment

Congratulations!!
                          Filed ch 13 03/2012. Final payment made 03/2015. Discharged 8/04/15!!!

Comment

Cool Bean!!!

Comment

Powering forward.

Congrats on a job well done. 5 Years is not for the faint of heart and you managed to get through it. Good for you.

Just remember to keep your thoughts on your future and "F" the past. I am willing to bet you feel so very powerful pulling more than your weight for so long.
                              11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X