Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• justbroke
    replied
    I don't know if that final decree is mailed to the debtor. The only thing I remember getting, was the prize... the Order Discharging Debtor. Of course, it may vary by District, but I wouldn't worry about the final decree. If you're in PACER and the "Docket Number" is a link (underlined), then you can download the document. If there isn't an actual document, then it's just a "docket entry" and nothing more.

Many things are really generated automatically with automatic approval -- and signature -- from the judge.

Leave a comment:

• Brokecaliguy
    replied
    From docketbird mines showning

12/16/2019 Automatic Discharge of Debtor
    12/18/2019 Discharge of Debtor - 7, 12, 13 (Certificate)
    12/20/2019 AutoClose Bankruptcy Case

the other cases in my area will show this as example which will be 2 days later or 3 days due to the weekend

12/23/2019 Final Decree(Certificate)

Pacer is already showing a final decree certificate,I’m guessing it’s just auto generated and the judge has to sign it.Idk

Leave a comment:

• justbroke
    replied
    I did not receive anything regarding the closure, when my case closed. The only thing you need, personally, is the discharge order. I would have expected that in the mail within 3 days of the discharge date (unless it happened later in the week).

Leave a comment:

• Brokecaliguy
    replied
    Originally posted by justbroke View Post
    See that Brokecaliguy ! It happens!

Congratulations!

thank you,pacer now shows my case closed/final decree.I believe at this point I’m just waiting on the final decree certificate.Im guessing that comes in the mail?Looking at other cases in my area I’m guessing that will mail out Monday if the holidays don’t mess with it.

Leave a comment:

• justbroke
    replied
    See that Brokecaliguy ! It happens!

Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• Brokecaliguy
    replied
    Well woke up to Automatic Discharge of Debtor this morning!Which means my case will be completely closed by next Monday!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Brokecaliguy
    replied
    Just a update,My case still hasn’t started closing!Looking at docketbird,case 2 days older than mine started to close Monday,figured mine would start on Wednesday,but no.hopefully come Monday the closing will begin.

Leave a comment:

• Brokecaliguy
    replied
    Originally posted by spr250 View Post
    I know how you feel. If it wasnt for this page and people like him posting, I, and probably several others, would have been in a mental ward with stress. I just had my 341 on Thurs. Such a relief with each milestone.
    Well since justbroke Told me welcome to club Sicily I’ll tell you the same.Welcome to club 60 man I hope your case goes quick and smooth.My Pacer now shows time in status 60 days!! So I’m guess my case should start rapping up soon.

Leave a comment:

• spr250
    replied
    I know how you feel. If it wasnt for this page and people like him posting, I, and probably several others, would have been in a mental ward with stress. I just had my 341 on Thurs. Such a relief with each milestone.

Leave a comment:

• Brokecaliguy
    replied
    Also justbroke,thank you very much for the advise to myself and others.The time you spend posting reply’s to people is a real god send.I spent so much time reading threw this page,other people post and your replies.You answering other people’s questions saved me atleast a dozen emails to my lawyer!

Leave a comment:

• Brokecaliguy
    replied
    Update:I checked pacer this morning status awaiting discharge time in status 59 days.Mine should start closing out tomorrow.By my estimates final decree should happen the 14th.Researching cases in my area I should be looking like.

Automatic Discharge of Debtor 12/8

Discharge of debtor-7,12,13(certificate) 12/10

Auto close bankruptcy case 12/12

Final decree(certificate) 12/14

Leave a comment:

• Brokecaliguy
    replied
    Nope not losing any sleep over it.Just worried something will pop up last second.No Us trustee at the meeting,the only things the trustee question was why I was over the means test.Which our attorney said something about our high cost of health insurance.And he question my mechanics tools,but was ok with me keeping them due to my occupation.

Leave a comment:

• justbroke
    replied
    The only cutoff date is that day 60. No news is good news. And the lack of any news at your 341 meeting -- such as the US Trustee showing up -- is good news.

This is the waiting period where many people worry but 95% of people should not need to worry during these 60 days. I know that telling you to relax is easier said than done, but it's just like the 341 meeting. I wish you the best and hope that you're able to relax and sleep... at least a little.

Leave a comment:

• Brokecaliguy
    replied
    Ok,been awhile since I posted looking threw docket bird at similar cases looks like my automatic discharge of creditors should happen in around 19 days and final decree in about 25 days.Im getting more and more worried as the end gets closer.Are there any cut off days I should keep in mind?

Leave a comment:

• Brokecaliguy
    replied
    Thank you for the reply!! Looks like at this point it’s 49 days till!!Cant wait for this to be over.

Leave a comment:

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X