Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 today A little Comedy, Horror, suspense and a happy ending

I've been coming here for a bit researching. This allowed me to go to my 341 today feeling fairly confident. I still went about an hour early to watch. Then Karma for my over confidence got me!

Wouldn't you know it.... The UST decided to sit on cases today with my trustee for random audits...... Lucky for me, she stopped three couples before us. Bullet dodged right>??? Well Kind of. Her additional questioning put the whole docket about an hour and a half behind. This delay caused my parking meter to expire which resulted in a 25 dollar ticket. She got me after all!!! lol

Now for my meeting. 15 Minutes. It was uneventful despite being a fairly complex, higher dollar case. I expected that the Trustee would be professional and she was very much so. What caught me a little off guard was she was a genuinely nice woman. She was even nice to people that were clearly caught lying. She called out issues for sure but made no attempt to belittle them nor did she show frustration with them.

When I was doing a final analysis of my paperwork last night, I found a 300 dollar error that my attorneys office made in calculating the totaled values of my property (300 less than it should have been) These were simple addition errors, which was aggravating since I hired a top rated lawyer in the area. I checked over my packet before signing and we did submit multiple corrections. I didn't think I had to check their math grrr..... But, I digress.... I pointed the errors out to the attorney before the meeting and made sure he knew I would be mentioning it during. I didn't want him to be caught off guard.

The Trustee was surprised and happy I pointed out the issue, and had very few questions after that. I know the $300 admission isn't a large sum but I wanted to be as accurate as possible......

Thanks for all the posted info on here.

Oh and I'm in the dreaded middle district of FL for anyone wondering.

Good to hear and congrats on getting it over with. Outside of the "can I qualify" situation, the 341 is terrifying. I lucked out as you did and had a very nice trustee who even allowed me to keep my house even though it was worth 30-35k over my homestead allowance. All I had to do was explain why I valued it so low (due to some serious settling issues). He quickly scratched out his question mark and I have since been discharged.

It's nice to here others go through it easily, as I have read some "bad" experiences.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X