Satisfied vs. Terminated in Pacer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Satisfied vs. Terminated in Pacer?

In the 'deadines/hearings' section of Pacer in the 521 Compliance/Dismissal area, it shows "terminated" instead of "satisfied".

My 341 went fine, and case status shows "awaiting closing" and "report of no distribution/no funds".

Should I be concerned about this "terminated" status? I sent everything the trustee requested prior to the meeting and have completed both financial courses.

There are no recent notes on the docket (not since the 341).

Please don't worry about the "deadlines/hearings" section of PACER (CM/ECF NextGen). It is not meant for debtors to use. This part of the system is used by the Clerk's office to manage things. Terminated versus Satisfied are the same thing, technically... but still don't look at this part of the system.

Mine read that I was pending my Confirmation Hearing for over 1,400 days and I had been discharged (5 years later).

So, please ignore that part.

Unless you are a Pro Se debtor, you can pretty much ignore everything in PACER (CM/ECF) as you are represented. If you are represented and are just curious, that's fine, but much of it is the inner workings of the Case Management system (CM/ECF is the Case Management, Electronic Case File system that is also known as PACER. PACER stands for Public Access to Court Electronic Records. CM/ECF is what allows us to see the docket since it's the same system.)

If you are a Pro Se debtor you should sign up for Electronic Bankruptcy Notices via the Bankruptcy Noticing Center (BNC). If you are a Pro Se debtor, then you should also check your case maybe once a week after the 341 Meeting. If you register with the BNC you'll get electronic updates if anything is served upon you (the debtor).
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X