Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacer report question about "Case Summary"

We had our 341 meeting on May 8, 2019. As far as I know, it went well. We spoke with the trustee for just a few minutes and an attorney from the law firm we hired was there also. Our case is a no asset chapter 7.
    Now that it is getting close to the 60 day mark, I checked the PACER site and clicked on the case summary page. This is what is listed:
    Nature of debt: consumer
    Pending status: Awaiting 341 Meeting,
    Flags: MEANSNO
    What does this mean??? It makes me so worried that we would have to go though the 341 again and wait all over!!! UGH!!

If you already had your 341 hearing you should be good to go. The claims bar date was set by the original meeting which you did attend. If you did not attend your case would likely have been dismissed (not a good thing) by now.

Likely the trustee forgot or got to Update PACER. Your creditors all got the same notice you did which clearly announced their opportunity to attend your 341 or contest your discharge.

Comment

Thank you so very much!! Just checked PACER again and it is showing DISCHARGED!!! Just waiting on closing. I am so grateful!! These huge medical debts have been hanging over our heads for over 2 years. We tried to pay on them but it just couldn't do it fast enough to satisfy the collection agencies.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X