73 days still nothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

73 days still nothing

today was 73 days waiting and there still saying it could take up 120 days instead of the 60,but theres no reason why they just said it sometimes takes 120 why? i understood it to be 60 i just dont understand,anything to make life more stressful lol.

What are you waiting for ? Objection time to be over ? Discharge ? Hmmm ...

Catchmeifyoucan
    July 2006: Filed Ch13 :blink:
    Oct 2006: Converted to Ch7 :clapping:
    Jan 2007: DISCHARGED :clapping:
    Nov 2007: CLOSED :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

still waiting to be discharged,its been 73 days and still no discharge papers,we called and they said it could be 120 days instead of 60 but said no reason why.

Comment

Who did you call?

Comment

the paper said since you signed your last papers all questions and concerns to call the raleigh post-legal office and it has a number we called and they said 120 days.

Comment

Call the Bankruptcy Court Clerks office? And politely inquire on the status of your discharge.

Comment

how do i get the number for the court clerks office?

Comment

Originally posted by oldman67 View Post
                how do i get the number for the court clerks office?
                Really?....you can use the internet and post on this forum but you can't figure how to get a phone number.

Comment

well i checked the phonebook and couldnt find anything is there a certain place in there to look?

Comment

what district are you in. I can send you the link with the number. You can then call the clerk and ask the clerk if he/she can please check on your discharge. Most times they will enter it right then and there. It is usually a paperwork oversight.
                    Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

Comment

Raleigh is in Eastern District of NC.

http://www.nceb.uscourts.gov/newcode/clerkoff.php

General info number (919) 856-4752 - Raleigh

A couple other numbers

(919) 856-4618
                      (888) 847-9138
                      Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
                      Discharged - 12/2006
                      Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
                      Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

oops...I missed Raliegh....I'm slipping ;)
                        Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

Comment

ty to all of you very much,i called they said its still in filing and most of there case go 60-90 days so we could expect it within the next few weeks once again thx all and for the fast replies this is a very nice site.

Comment

Something is not right, there is absolutely NO reason why a discharge would need to take 90+ days without some sort of extension being ordered by the court.

Have your done both education classes that you are required to take and filed the certificates, is there any flag on PACER regarding incomplete paperwork.

Comment

well my wife wont let me check pacer cause it costs,and yes weve done all the classes and filed all the paperwork.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X