No announcement yet.

24 hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you! That's great that you're going to school for it and will be able to help your SIL's as well as other people! I want to go back to school too for animal medicine. It has nothing to do with my current career path but now seems like it is my calling! I think the stress may be what led me here. I was on dialysis 17 years ago when I had my daughter and made a recovery. It was slow, took about a year but I recovered. I'm hoping anyway that this is stress and recovery is possible and not just my body breaking down.
    12/05/08 - filed pro se
    01/27/09 - case dismissed and closed - 02/24/09 - case reopened and dismissal vacated
    04/01/09 - new 341 scheduled
    6/02/09 - DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blankslate View Post
      Thank you! That's great that you're going to school for it and will be able to help your SIL's as well as other people! I want to go back to school too for animal medicine. It has nothing to do with my current career path but now seems like it is my calling! I think the stress may be what led me here. I was on dialysis 17 years ago when I had my daughter and made a recovery. It was slow, took about a year but I recovered. I'm hoping anyway that this is stress and recovery is possible and not just my body breaking down.

Animal medicine is huge now, there is a big demand depending on your area. I know a couple of people who just finished school and have really good job offers. If you think it is something that is "calling your name" you should look into it when things are all calmed down for you.

That is interesting what you said about dialysis after your DD, my SILs all suffer (ed) from a disease that struck them after they delivered girls--it is called postpartum hemolytic uremic syndrome and is deadly. Two of my SILs have passed away (both in their 30's) after years of battling the disease on & off. My 3rd SIL is fighting it now, along with a cousin of DH. It is a genetic auto-immune disease. Anyway, thought that was interesting that you mentioned dialysis after pregnancy. It is not really common.

ANYWAY--wishing you the best of luck with everything!
      11/18/08 filed CH 7; 341: 12/11/09, cont'd to 01/06/09
      03/21/09 341 hearing for CH 13
      04/27/09 Confirmation hearing for CH 13
      $199/mth for 60 months + $9K 2008 income tax refund

Comment

Just when it was starting to calm down... power company showed up today and cut us off when I gave them my last $100 on Friday. I called and the woman told me I still have a $45 balance and there was nothing she could do. I blew up and came totally undone on her and then she came back and said she would have them turn it back on and I have to pay the balance next week. Why do that? Why did I have to blow up completely to get that result instead of just doing that in the first place? grrrrr.
        12/05/08 - filed pro se
        01/27/09 - case dismissed and closed - 02/24/09 - case reopened and dismissal vacated
        6/02/09 - DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Show them your BK petition from the court.

That should keep them away for awhile.

Comment

That's right, you have the automatic stay to help you. See this link:

http://www.************************/...-your-shutoff/
            Filed CH 7 9/30/2008
            Discharged Jan 5, 2009! Closed Jan 18, 2009

I am not an attorney. None of my advice is legal advice in any way..

Comment

Hey Blankslate,

Any news on your motion to vacate your dismissal? Isn't the 26th the last day for objections?

Hopefully the judge will (or has) ruled soon. In your favor, of course!

Crossing my fingers for you!

DD

Comment

Hiya DingDong! Thanks for thinking of me. I just checked PACER again and still nothing new. Today is the last day to object to the motion to vacate the dismissal and I don't see any objections. My case is still "dismissed" in status so I'm worried. I'll be checking back again later tonight and see if anything new was added.

I'm so nervous!
                12/05/08 - filed pro se
                6/02/09 - DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Tommorow will bring lotsa sunshiney happiness in the form of a reinstatement!

I don't see why the judge wouldn't rule in your favor for just one dumb old form.

Come on, we are in the Great Depression II, she/he has to show a little mercy.

If not I will send my 30lb attack cat down to put a little pressure on the judge!

Keep us posted.

Comment

LOL yea, I'll your 30lb cat muscle as mine passed away a few weeks ago. However I do have the magical vengeance farting kitten who can clear a room in less than a second!

What concerns me is that fees are still due. The case manager told me I shouldn't pay them while the case is in dismissed status. I'll find out tomorrow I hope!
                    12/05/08 - filed pro se
                    6/02/09 - DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X