24 hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dingdong View Post
    Just checked PACER, my ER Ex Parte motion was filed on 12/17, the order to vacate order of dismissal, 12/18, so one day for reinstatement.

I also saw my Trustee Prayer for discharge of duty and no asset was filed yesterday.

So there is great hope for you Blankslate! Keep those fingers crossed, you are abslolutely due for some good news. I have faith!

Did you check on your 341 staus yet?
    DingDog, did you have your 341 yet? If so, you are squarely in the 60-day club.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Thank you again

Yes, final fee was due on 01/06 and the case manager said I shouldn't pay it until the dismissal is vacated. Which gave me a little more for the car fiasco but I know I have to keep that set aside somehow for the fees so I can pay it as soon as it's reinstated.

The Misc Tickler one I looked up but it still doesn't make sense to me. I'm pretty tired and it's past bed time.

On another positive note after everything that went down this week my daughter and I really needed a little break so we went to this really neat mall downtown to just look around. The toystore had all games 75% off and we love board games. If you have a teenager who likes to play board games with you, that's a good thing! So we picked up a card game called "Killer Bunnies" for $6 and had a blast playing it tonight!

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
      • AwaitClo - Awaiting Close (I assume this was because of the Dismissed Flag. Generally a Motion to Dismiss causes a sort of temporary "stay" for 10 days for you to rebut or motion to vacate the dismissal. This keeps it from autoclosing.)
      • DebtEd - Debtor "Financial Management" Education DUE
      • MEANSNO - Passed Means Test (No Means to fund Chapter 13)
      • FeeFinal - FINAL installment Fee DUE
      • MiscTick - ??? (Miscellaneous Tickler)
      • Dismissed - Case Dismissed

Hopefully, they update your Case Dismissed flag tomorrow.

Do you have a final fee due too?
      12/05/08 - filed pro se
      01/27/09 - case dismissed and closed - 02/24/09 - case reopened and dismissal vacated
      04/01/09 - new 341 scheduled
      6/02/09 - DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blankslate View Post
        On another positive note after everything that went down this week my daughter and I really needed a little break so we went to this really neat mall downtown to just look around. The toystore had all games 75% off and we love board games. If you have a teenager who likes to play board games with you, that's a good thing! So we picked up a card game called "Killer Bunnies" for $6 and had a blast playing it tonight!
        That's VERY important for alot of people to read. Attitude and some fun is NOT against the rules and who says entertainment has to expensive to be fun and enjoyable!

You did yourself a world of good, keep positive, things will head upwards soon.

Comment

Wow

That original post was my worst bad day times 10.
          (And I've had some pretty bad days!)

Made me feel better And I'm very impressed that you handled it all so well... It's like a bad movie when you think - "That can't all possibly happen!"

Kudos to you!

Comment

DingDog, did you have your 341 yet? If so, you are squarely in the 60-day club.
            HI Mr Broke,

Yes I did have my 341. All went well, if you dig a bit you can find my post about it. The first debtor to go got nailed! I think he ( the trustee) scared the c-rap out of everybody there.

Blankslate girly, still have high hopes for you, glad you could have a little fun with your kiddo! Hopefully tomorrow will bring a nice little signed order by a judge! Stay positive, everything happens for a reason and hopefully this is just a small test of your ability to persevere ( did I spell that correctly, its late) over all odds.

Comment

Blankslate,

Any news on your motion? Are you reinstated?

Comment

Wow, what a terrible day! It will get better!

Interesting... the DMV worker who was such a pain is one of the bureaucrats that so many people are looking to for a bailout! Certainly gives us all hope!

Take a deep breath, and hold on!
                Filed 8/08 - Discharged 11/08! Not tracking FICO.
                Pre-Bankruptcy Net Worth: -$72,000... Today's net worth: $142,000.
                If your FICO score just went higher than your net worth, and you are happy about this, you might have a financial problem!

Comment

Originally posted by Never_Again View Post
                  Wow, what a terrible day! It will get better!

Interesting... the DMV worker who was such a pain is one of the bureaucrats that so many people are looking to for a bailout! Certainly gives us all hope!

Take a deep breath, and hold on!

your day reminds me of that will smith movie..I can't remember what it is called though.

Keep your head up--It will get better!!

Comment

Originally posted by okiemom2008 View Post
                    your day reminds me of that will smith movie..I can't remember what it is called though.
                    Enemy of the State
                    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Enemy of the State

pursuit of happiness lol

Comment

Pursuit of Happyness... and yes I did think of that a couple of times and thank God I didn't go to jail over it! Though, the book tells a different story of how he ended up in jail. It's good reading that will make you appreciate your life and that perseverance does pay off!

No updates on the motion to vacate the dismissal yet.. I just checked pacer

Now back to the positive thinking. As horrible as that whole ordeal was, at least I got things done for the year. Registration, insurance and the license were all up for renewal this month anyway. I had to take a much more expensive route to get it all done at once but it is so at least no worries on when I'm going to have time to do all of those things. Also, there was a bad metal knocking/clinking sound in my wheel well that I was afraid to have looked at with no money to repair anything. When I got the car out of impound I went to the nearest gas station to check my tire pressure just in case something happened while it was being towed. I decided to get rid of the ugly, cracked plastic hubcabs and after taking them off.... no more clunking sound!

I'm still working on negotiating all of my bills for the month but have taken care of the power and cell phone. My landlord is accepting half of the rent today and the other half in two weeks and my friend who helped with $200 of my expenses is also letting me pay him back in installments.

I'm determined to turn things around in 2009. The last 5 years have been nothing but a constant struggle in a downward spiral. I'm tired of living this way and living in shame from all of the debt. Time to get back to being "me" again and carry some pride in my shoulders once again.
                        12/05/08 - filed pro se
                        01/27/09 - case dismissed and closed - 02/24/09 - case reopened and dismissal vacated
                        6/02/09 - DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Originally posted by okiemom2008 View Post
                          pursuit of happiness lol
                          LOL. Thought you were talking about when they knew everything he was doing and tracking him.

I agree... Pursuit of Happyness is a great film.

Comment

Oh.My.Lord.

I hope things are going better for you now, I see this was from a while ago, but still. God.
                            Read the Blog: My Personal Experience With Bankruptcy

Comment

Okay, I think I'm going to film a new movie. I need someone to play the U.S. Trustee, The U.S. Bankruptcy Judge, the Debtor, and the Debtor's Attorney. We think we can get Glen Close to play as the U.S. Trustee, and William Shatner as the Debtor's Attorney.

The movie will be titled.... Enemy of the Estate

Of course, this is not to be confused with a project that I'm filming in Thailand right now titled The Pursuit of Debtors.

Comment

LMAO! Love it!
                                12/05/08 - filed pro se
                                6/02/09 - DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X