341 Monday July 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Monday July 20

There seems to be so many of us having 341's Monday I thought it would be kind of neat to have all us sign in here. I know I am getting a little nervous, more about clothes then anything! LOL

Finally it's a step closer to the end.

Good luck to all of you July 20 341 members!
    Filed Chapter 7 June 4 ~ 341 July 20 ~Last day of objections Sept 18~Discharged/Closed Sept 21

Originally posted by justplaintired View Post
    I know I am getting a little nervous, more about clothes then anything! LOL

It is nerve racking! But quick

I had the 341 a few days ago and saw most people in "usual" clothing meaning collared shirts and pants combed hair

one person came in with a tshirt/cargo shorts and flip flops.. he was the only one though

I wore dark blue cotton pants (like dockers) flats and a light blue blouse no jewelry except a wedding ring and i felt like i blended into the group
    DH wore newer jeans and a collared shirt and he was fine as well

Good Luck to you

Comment

well my dh is wearing DuckHead jeans (new with tags from Goodwill) and a nice golf shirt. I am wearing dark jeans and a black nice shirt. I am thinking maybe not sandals? LOL

I know I am being ridiculous, but clothes are just not my thing. I am a jean and tshirt girl, so I just don't ever know what to wear when it comes time to dress up.

I am sure we will be fine. Just want to get this part over with. Then into the 60 day club.
      Filed Chapter 7 June 4 ~ 341 July 20 ~Last day of objections Sept 18~Discharged/Closed Sept 21

Comment

Good Luck on your meeting!

I wore jeans and a nice t shirt to mine. One lady showed up in blue jean capris and sandals. Then one lady was completely dressed up. The trustee didn't seem to care either way.
        4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
        5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
        7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
        7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

it totally doesn't matter what you wear. in fact, if you come wearing clothes full of holes, you would look more bankrupt! but it doesn't matter. wear whatever you feel comfy in.
          filed ch7 May 09
          341 june 09
          discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

Can my husband go with me? I know that is a silly question but I filed singly and I just wanted to make sure my TT wouldn't be like, why is he here? lol.
            BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
            Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

anybody can go with you. i had my mommy with me (i've got no dh to speak of...). she just didn't come up front to the desk when i was called, she stayed sitting in the room with everyone else. so bring your hubby along - the tt wouldn't even notice he is in the room
              filed ch7 May 09
              341 june 09

Comment

Bumping this thread to the top so we can all update.... goodness I'm so nervous.... I was cool as a cucumber up till this weekend.

I had to fill out a questionaire to give to the trustee when I get there...but there is a question I don't understand... Have you filed a homestead deed in this case? What does that mean?
                BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.

Comment

i have my 341 in about 1.5hrs.......GOOD LUCK TO ALL.
                  filed chapter-7 5/21/09
                  341 meeting 7/20/09

discharged -awaiting closing 9/21/09

Comment

Originally posted by Amy26 View Post
                    Bumping this thread to the top so we can all update.... goodness I'm so nervous.... I was cool as a cucumber up till this weekend.

I had to fill out a questionaire to give to the trustee when I get there...but there is a question I don't understand... Have you filed a homestead deed in this case? What does that mean?
                    don't know exactly, but in some states if you have a home and you want to use a homestead exemption, you will have to have filed a document declaring that this is your homestead. ask your lawyer.

good luck
                    filed ch7 May 09
                    341 june 09

Comment

I can't ask my lawyer...he's out of town >< ... some stupid stand in is gonna be there and the legal assistant I've been working with. I'm actually not even sure where I'm supposed to meet her.

Comment

I can't ask my lawyer...he's out of town >< ... some stupid stand in is gonna be there and the legal assistant I've been working with. I'm actually not even sure where I'm supposed to meet her.
                        sorry! i forgot.

you can ask the stand-in, who is likely not stupid
                        filed ch7 May 09
                        341 june 09

Comment

I'm in this club too. I haven't really thought about it in the past two weeks but now I'm slightly anxious. At least they were kind enough to schedule it for 3:00 pm -- I'm a late riser. ;-)

Comment

I'm done!!!! Didn't really ask me anything just said everything was in order and looked good. Handed me back my taxes, bank statements etc and said I was free to go.

Comment

I'm done!!!! Didn't really ask me anything just said everything was in order and looked good. Handed me back my taxes, bank statements etc and said I was free to go.
                              WOO HOO!

Mine is tomorrow. I'm not nervous. Yet.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X