No announcement yet.

341 Monday July 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There were people at my 341 this past Friday in shorts!

I just wore capri pants and a top but I left the Coach purse in my car.

I think you should just look neat and clean but don't look like you're well off! Take off the non-essential gold and diamonds.

My trustee and her clerk were eyeballing everyone up and down.

Comment

Originally posted by Amy26 View Post
      I'm done!!!! Didn't really ask me anything just said everything was in order and looked good. Handed me back my taxes, bank statements etc and said I was free to go.
      perfect! you have joined the60 day club, congrats!

did you ever find out about the homestead deed thing?
      filed ch7 May 09
      341 june 09
      discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

Yea I asked the legal assistant lady and I don't need one because I don't have any assets that I need to protect.

I assume since they gave me back my taxes, bank statements, and pay stubs that they won't be looking into my case anymore... lol.
        BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
        Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Amy26 View Post
          Yea I asked the legal assistant lady and I don't need one because I don't have any assets that I need to protect.

I assume since they gave me back my taxes, bank statements, and pay stubs that they won't be looking into my case anymore... lol.
          that sounds right... go on pacer in a few days and see if you get the no distribution report... mine was posted the very next day, but i remember someone had that on day 60...
          filed ch7 May 09
          341 june 09

Comment

Mine went well....although you know I had that random audit. I did it myself to save money from the lawyer. I sent it in early around june 25th and it was not due till July 1oth. The last thing he asked was if I had heard from the audit people. I said no and he said he had not heard either. He stated that he would have to keep the case open until he heard from them. What does this mean to me??? The audit co is out of Tenn or somewhere and they are to talk with me about stuff.What do I do now and when will I know anything??? My lawyer was way to busy with cases and just wanted to get on to the next one and could not talk.What do I do??? When will I know anything? I'm trying to put off getting pacer....cuz then I may have anothe zillion questions.Please any info....thanks
            filed June 12,09
            341 July 20,09
            deadline to object Sept 18,09

Comment

Well, I can't say I enjoyed it but my 341 *seemed* fine -- I even got complimented on my paperwork (I'm pro se.) Report of no distribution was filed this morning at 6:30 am. Now I just have to sweat out the next 60 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaaaah! View Post
                Well, I can't say I enjoyed it but my 341 *seemed* fine -- I even got complimented on my paperwork (I'm pro se.) Report of no distribution was filed this morning at 6:30 am. Now I just have to sweat out the next 60 days.
                that was FAST! welcome to the 60 day club.

do they actually have the time of day when they filed it?? wow.
                filed ch7 May 09
                341 june 09

Comment

Crikey! I'll have to check mine tonight when I get home.
                  BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
                  Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

let us know Amy!
                    filed ch7 May 09
                    341 june 09

Comment

to all the july 20 people, best wishes for a peaceful, quiet, and objectionless tomorrow!
                      filed ch7 May 09
                      341 june 09

Comment

Yes...I will pray. I don't have pacer...so I guess if I hear anything it will be by mail.....right??? Please help us all to have a good luck day. Thank you!
                        filed June 12,09
                        341 July 20,09

Comment

I had that random audit 1 in 1000.....so far I've heard nothing else yet.....but I'm still scared!!!
                          filed June 12,09
                          341 July 20,09

Comment

What happens if someone objects???
                            filed June 12,09
                            341 July 20,09

Comment

My 341 was July 21st, but you all are my adopted bk family.

Denise- your lawyer will handle it if someone objects. It is very unlikely given what you've told us about your case that anyone would object.

I'm holding good thoughts for all of us.

Comment

Music12, thank you for the good wishes. I am one of the July 20th 341 folks......................today is day 60!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X