No announcement yet.

341 Monday July 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes... I can't wait for today to be over with.....*bites nails*.
    BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
    Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

You all are lucky....you can check your pacer. My lawyer is all paid up to the 341. Anything after that is extra. Will he still let me know....or will I get a paper in the mail too. What happens if thy object?
      filed June 12,09
      341 July 20,09
      deadline to object Sept 18,09

Comment

Originally posted by denisejohn65 View Post
        You all are lucky....you can check your pacer. My lawyer is all paid up to the 341. Anything after that is extra. Will he still let me know....or will I get a paper in the mail too. What happens if thy object?
        Your lawyer will be notified.

If they object, you would have to go to a hearing, and it sounds like you would have to pay your lawyer more money to represent you.

Your case is a very simple, no asset case. There is no reason for anyone to object.

Comment

i think they have to serve not just the lawyer but the debtor too. so denise should know even if her lawyer falls off the face of the earth!
          filed ch7 May 09
          341 june 09
          discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

Well Denise, you could sign up for pacer too... so don't say we are lucky!
            BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.

Comment

Woot! I made it through the day without any activity on my pacer..... so I assume that means I will be discharged soon. Yay!

Was funny though, I missed a call from my mortgage company today. I wonder what the heck they want...

Comment

No activity on Pacer for me either, today is day 60. I will still not breathe easy until ater midnight however!! although, who will be working late on Friday?!?!

Comment

Yep today was day 60 for us, Nothing on Pacer, just our Order of No Assets, so now it shouldn't be long! The time went pretty fast huh? Can't hardly believe it's finally here, we are almost there!

Here's hoping soon we are all on here screaming Discharge!!! Best wishes to all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Filed Chapter 7 June 4 ~ 341 July 20 ~Last day of objections Sept 18~Discharged/Closed Sept 21

Comment

Anyone discharged yet?

*tap tap tap*

Comment

nope, checking Pacer frequently........

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X