Attorney Issue! Pro Se Motion To Dismiss Without Prejudice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed, with music.

This is a forum for BK not a forum for passing judgment, especially when the law has served its purpose.

This is not a moral and ethics forum. This fellow is asking for BK advice, and should be given such. If you do not feel comfortable with this, just move on to another topic.

As far as I know, and the mods may correct me, this forum is simply for helping one another with the legal and factual aspects of BK, not for judging one another.

Truly, we do not, and CAN NOT know the full story here as we have not lived it

Plenty of gambling stories on this forum, which is something I personally despise. Yet, I offer those folks the same consideration I give to anyone, and share what I know about the process.

OP: Good luck in your journey, you have (as is obvious from this forum) a giant mountain to climb.

I (at the least) wish you well and hope you get things sorted out and can move on asap.

best,

-dmc
    11-20-09-- Filed Chapter 7
    12-23-09-- 341 Meeting-Early Christmas Gift?
    3-9-10--Discharged

Comment

Originally posted by backtoschool View Post
      There are a few judgmental posters on this board, but most of us are not judging you. Simply put the judgmental posters on ignore and you won't have to listen to them spewing at you.

As to your situation, I think you should just move on from the car. It is going to be a huge hassle to try to reclaim it, and your energy is better used to build your new life.

Good luck with your motions. If you have questions please don't hesitate to post. I know, I for one, will answer your posts if I have information that will help.
      God bless you, seriously, i admit what i did was wrong, im sick to my stomache about my past, and i should be.... i appericiate everyones help in this situation, your probably right as to the car, im really not interested per say in getting the car back, im more worried at the fact that the attorney hasn't added the shop to the schedules and that the $30,000 that the shop says i owe them isn't listed....

thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadManCrawling View Post
        Agreed, with music.

This is a forum for BK not a forum for passing judgment, especially when the law has served its purpose.

This is not a moral and ethics forum. This fellow is asking for BK advice, and should be given such. If you do not feel comfortable with this, just move on to another topic.

As far as I know, and the mods may correct me, this forum is simply for helping one another with the legal and factual aspects of BK, not for judging one another.

Truly, we do not, and CAN NOT know the full story here as we have not lived it

Plenty of gambling stories on this forum, which is something I personally despise. Yet, I offer those folks the same consideration I give to anyone, and share what I know about the process.

OP: Good luck in your journey, you have (as is obvious from this forum) a giant mountain to climb.

I (at the least) wish you well and hope you get things sorted out and can move on asap.

best,

-dmc
        Thank YOU!!! yes mountain to say the least.... it's been a rough couple of months.. but i think i've finally started getting a handle on this bk issue.. it's good to know there are people that want to get things back on topic.. thank you.

Comment

ALL OF US have "things" in our past that we would not want the rest of the world to know or to broadcast in a forum.

So that be "said"................ if you don't want it KNOWN...... don't mention it!!

Now back to solving problems regarding BANKRUPTCY...................
          Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

Originally posted by Minnymouth View Post
            So that be "said"................ if you don't want it KNOWN...... don't mention it!!
            Ah, don't ask, don't tell!
            Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
            Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

There was a great line on Desperate Housewives several weeks ago - "How does a fish get caught? It opens its mouth."

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

great advice well taken thank you.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X