No announcement yet.

Encouragement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and those of you who worry and are anxious----I was physically sick the night before our 341 meeting if that tells you how the whole process hit me and the stress I had been under. There were a few select people who knew we filed and that was only on a need to know basis. I received AWEFUL harrassing phone calls and work and somehow managed to keep people at work from knowing what was going on. They may have figured it out but I don't think so. We always strived to have good credit. Believed it was so important but in reality it isn't. If we live the right way we don't "need" credit anyway. Does it come in handy? yes. However it is not something that you cannot live without. With there being so many people that have either filed bk or ruined their credit due to the ecomnomy the "credit bureaus" are not going to be as important anyway in the future. The average credit score for things will have to go down because there will be so many people that have low scores. Make sense?
    Filed Jan 23rd, 2009
    341 meeting--February 24th--Went smooth
    :yahoo::yahoo:
    Discharged may 12th--had to call the court clerk!!:clapping::yahoo::yahoo::

Comment

okbk09 - I'm guessing GMAC isn't concerned we aren't reaffirmed either. They are sending us regular statements and we are set up to pay on-line. I guess we both lucked out. My attorney reminded me today, if anything should happen down the road and we have to walk away from the house, we won't owe a dime. One more thing to be thankful for.
      Filed Non-Consumer Chapter 7: 07/31/2009
      341 Hearing: 09/03/2009
      Last Day for Creditor's Objections: 11/02/2009
      Discharged! 11/03/2009 CLOSED! 01/05/2010

Comment

right which is why i didnt want to reaffirm in the first place. iwanted everything possible wiped out. dont ever plan on being in that situation again.
        Filed Jan 23rd, 2009
        341 meeting--February 24th--Went smooth
        :yahoo::yahoo:
        Discharged may 12th--had to call the court clerk!!:clapping::yahoo::yahoo::

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X