Signing Papers Today!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signing Papers Today!!

Just got the call; papers are ready to be signed!! Can't wait to get this ball rolling and get a fresh start!

After missing just one payment, Bank of America and Discover have been calling non-stop. Bank of America was calling every half hour; you could set your watch by them. Thankfully the only number they have for me is my cell and if I don't recognize a number I just let it go to voice mail.

Gotten a LOT of good advice from these forums; knew just what to ask when I interviewed for an attorney. Been reading up on what to expect at my 341.

Instead of being stressed I actually feel very relaxed and glad that this will soon be over and done with.
    Filed Chapter 7: 8/11/2010 341: 9/13/2010 Done!!
    9/14/2010 Trustee Report of No Distribution
    Discharged 11/15/2010 Closed 11/18/2010

Be sure to read through the petition carefully at your own pace to make sure every thing is accruate. Even if the attorney has reviewed the petition carefully, you are in th best position to catch errors.. If they don't suggest it, ask to be left alone to review it so you can take your time.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Thanks for the excellent advice; I plan on going over it with a fine tooth comb as there are lots of accounts that need to be included that were joint accounts with my ex-husband. I want to make sure every dime is accounted for and that my auto loan is marked appropriately as I plan to keep my car.
      Filed Chapter 7: 8/11/2010 341: 9/13/2010 Done!!
      9/14/2010 Trustee Report of No Distribution
      Discharged 11/15/2010 Closed 11/18/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X