top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Made more in 2009 then 08 on tax return.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made more in 2009 then 08 on tax return.

My income increased from 08 to 09 by 13,000 and still filling chapter 7. During that time of the increase the family size increased by 2. Is this going to be an issue with the trustee? Filling in 2 weeks. my family size is 5 children and 2 adults still 15000 below state median for michigan.

An increase in income isn't an issue as long as you still are under median and/or pass the means test. The trustee is not going to predict or extrapolate anything from your income numbers. You are fine.
    You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

you need to do the means test to see where it puts you.

at this site you can check your appropriate county in MI and see where you stand.
      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

I have taken the means test with my Lawyer and i am below median by over 10 grand. with my expenses i have roughly about 50 dollars left at the end of the month for payback in a 13. I can still file chapter 7. I'm just worried with an increase of income from one year to the next that it may throw up a red flag. The phone calls have ended but the sleepless nights are still there. Ughhhhhhhhhh! i just want to enjoy life with my family again. Don't know what to say to my 3 year old when she says " Daddy whats wrong " I turn to this Forum for support, thank you all.

Comment

psx402,

Short answer to your question is a simple no. Hope that gives you some relief.
          Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
          AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

Originally posted by psx402 View Post
            I have taken the means test with my Lawyer and i am below median by over 10 grand. with my expenses i have roughly about 50 dollars left at the end of the month for payback in a 13. I can still file chapter 7. I'm just worried with an increase of income from one year to the next that it may throw up a red flag. The phone calls have ended but the sleepless nights are still there. Ughhhhhhhhhh! i just want to enjoy life with my family again. Don't know what to say to my 3 year old when she says " Daddy whats wrong " I turn to this Forum for support, thank you all.
            An increase in income is not going to keep you from a chapter 7 if you passed the means test.
            You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X