Not sure direction to take

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure direction to take

I previously filed chapter 7 in early 2005 . Since that time I had gotten fired from my job , but they somehow proved I was not worthy of unemployemnt after receiving almost $7000 of benefits that I ended up repaying to Indiana. I have been unemployed now for more than 2 years and had just been taking withdraws from my retirement to pay expenses. , which was extremely stupid on my part. The only positive thing is I have a good friend who gave me a place to live in exchange for cleaning and upkeep
    Now my retirement has depleted and I've racked up around 4500 in credit debt. My cleaning and upkeep duties only cover my room and board. I've endlessly been searching for a job. I don't want to get into the same whole I was in when I filed ch7 the first time (90K) . I know i'm still too far from the 8 year waiting between filing so what are my options, I am dreading the collection calls that are bound to start in the next couple months. My bills are current but now I'm broke so they wont stay current for long. I have no assests except for my 1993 truck

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X