• Show
Clear All

the thing is i didn't get anything from the UST
    i am just curious .thats why i started this thread
    Filed chapter 7 on 9/17 341 on 10/20
    Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution on 10/21
    Discharged and Case Closed on 12/21/2010

Comment

Scorpion!!!! You stressed me out...I've been wondering why you got yours so fast and we got nada, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scorpion35 View Post
        the thing is i didn't get anything from the UST
        i am just curious .thats why i started this thread
        Perhaps your attorney shielded you from this... thereby preventing any worry. Almost all correspondence is done between the UST and your attorney when you are represented.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
          Perhaps your attorney shielded you from this... thereby preventing any worry. Almost all correspondence is done between the UST and your attorney when you are represented.
          he did say that i was all set,and will get my discharge around 12/21
          Filed chapter 7 on 9/17 341 on 10/20
          Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution on 10/21
          Discharged and Case Closed on 12/21/2010

Comment

Same thing happen to me! I was labeled presumption of abuse from the start... Reg Trustee filed no asset case, US Trustee filed presumption of abuse, motion to dismiss, then a day later US Trustee filed Motion to Dismiss not appropriate ! This is good and now you just wait to see if any creditors come up but you are on the home stretch!!! Just formality of you are over the median and if no red flags come up. Great news and welcome to the club!

Comment

Originally posted by scorpion35 View Post
              he did say that i was all set,and will get my discharge around 12/21
              i am sure you will be fine!!!
              8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X