top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When to take the 2nd Debtor Education Class?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our attorney said to take it before the 341.
    10/26/10 - FILED CHAPTER 7 12/15/10 - 341 COMPLETED 2/17/11 - DISCHARGED & CLOSED

Comment

Originally posted by wnguyen View Post
      Honestly, I didn't learn anything from these pre and post filing 'courses' at all. It's just a waste of time and money. What I learned from this forum is much more and better than from those courses.
      I agree, I already knew all the answers. The entire course takes 2 hours, so many minutes per each topic. I usually finish my topic and quiz in 5 minutes and I have 7 minutes to spare before I can go on to the next topic. I'm waiting for the remainder of my 12 minutes right now.

My 341 is this Wednesday. My lawyer's secretary told me to complete it BEFORE my 341, that it would make the trustee happy. Whatever I can do to make her happy I'm all for it.

My course is through Greenpath. I paid my attorney and they set it up for me.

Comment

oops...yeah it was 2 hrs not 3. Sorry about that.
        filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
        "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

It just FEELS like three hours! only 2 more topics to go and I'm finished!

Comment

yeah i remember finishing a topic with quite a few minutes left over....snack time, check my e-mail on the other computer. LOL

Good luck on wed!!
            filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
            "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

I took mine after filing and before the 341. I was done in less than 30 minutes. But I am a speed reader and work in the financial field so understood most of the questions.

Comment

I just took mine the other day. I filed Oct 11 and have 341 Nov 15. I was under the impression that you took it after the 341, but I looked at Pacer the other day and they had a new entry on there that said we still needed the course. So I went ahead and did it that day. The next day my lawyer must have sent in the certificate, because on Pacer it showed up that we had done it.

I did not really learn anything from it either, it was very basic and the first one was almost the same as the second one. Oh well

Comment

wow, I did not realize that the 2nd took 2 hours to complete, dang I'll need a lemon martini afterwards
                  Chapter 7 filed 11/4/10 ---- 341 Meeting 12/1/10 ---- Discharge 1/31/2011.

Comment

Originally posted by Fallonedward View Post
                    Do I have to wait till after the 341 or can I take it now and bring it with me to the 341 next month
                    we took our a few days before our 341. it worked out well and actually the trustee commented about it.
                    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X