Discharged!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged!!!!

Wow, I checked this morning and we are officially discharged! I feel kind of weird. It's official, all that stress over bills is done. I don't have to worry about the BK anymore either. What the heck am I going to fill up my time with?

Filed Chapter 7 - 06/30/2010
    Discharged - 11/18/2010
    Closed - 12/22/2010

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You are the first for Friday!!!!! What a good way to end the week! Here you go:

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congratulations!! Doesn't it feel great!!!
      Filed Chapter 7: 8/11/2010 341: 9/13/2010 Done!!
      9/14/2010 Trustee Report of No Distribution
      Discharged 11/15/2010 Closed 11/18/2010

Comment

Congrats! It's so good to not have that awful stress anymore isn't it?

Comment

I checked Pacer again, still discharged!

Thank you to everyone on the forum! This is such a great place to find out all the information you need to know. It's also great for hand-holding. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
          Filed Chapter 7 - 06/30/2010
          Discharged - 11/18/2010
          Closed - 12/22/2010

Comment

CONGRATS!!!!!!!! that is so great!!!
            LOL!!! still discharged...you crack me up....yes...it usually doesn't change...
            8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Congratulations on your discharge!!! It has been a great week with all of the discharges. It is a great feeling!
              Filed Chapter 7 on July 30, 2010
              341 scheduled for August 26, 2010 - Done! - Report of No Distribution
              Discharged!!! - November 15, 2010

Comment

Congrats!!!! I know I'll be checking PACER a few times to make sure as well!
                Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
                AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

What a happy day for you!!! Thanksgiving will be special for your family this year!!
                  10/18/10 Admitted to self I can't continue to live off CC; 11/19/10 Filed Chapter 7, 341 scheduled 1/5/11

Comment

Rock on brokejoker !!!!

Congratulations and welcome to your fresh start!!

Tom in Colo
                    Ch7 filed 5/12/2010.....341 meeting 6/30/2010....report of no distribution 8/15/2010.....discharged 10/01/2010.....closed 11/09/2010

Comment

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll find plenty to fill your time ;)
                      Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Congratulations
                        Filed: 5/22/07; 341 Hearing: 6/27/07;
                        Confirmed: 8/13/07; DISCHARGED 4/17/2012

Comment

Originally posted by brokejoker View Post
                          Wow, I checked this morning and we are officially discharged! I feel kind of weird. It's official, all that stress over bills is done. I don't have to worry about the BK anymore either. What the heck am I going to fill up my time with?

I would go out for the best 7 mile run I've had in months! Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations on your fresh start!
                            Filed Ch. 7 on 9/30/10---341 11/12/10---Report of No Distribution 11/16/10

Discharged 1/21/11 Closed 1/26/11

Comment

Originally posted by brokejoker View Post
                              I checked Pacer again, still discharged!

Thank you to everyone on the forum! This is such a great place to find out all the information you need to know. It's also great for hand-holding. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
                              AWESOME. that sounds like something i would be doing too. I'd check my pacer balance for the quarter first and then keep checking till i was .08 less than 10.00. (.08 just in case i needed to check it one more time)
                              HUMMMM maybe not. that might be too weird.
                              The very best to you.
                              filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
                              "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X