Should i register for Pacer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should i register for Pacer?

hello people, i got my discharge a couple of weeks ago and was wondering if i should register and check on pacer... I didn't even knew this place existed until today!!!
    thank you so much!

You don't need PACER if you are discharged, unless you want to go get copies of things on your docket. (Noting that if you keep your charges under $10... you'll never ever get a bill.)
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I want to register...am at the website and it's asking for a firm name...do I put my attorney info?

Comment

Originally posted by mizzmonick19 View Post
        I want to register...am at the website and it's asking for a firm name...do I put my attorney info?
        u don't need a firm name.put your name
        Filed chapter 7 on 9/17 341 on 10/20
        Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution on 10/21
        Discharged and Case Closed on 12/21/2010

Comment

Originally posted by mizzmonick19 View Post
          No. In the box to the right it says to enter your name as both the firm name and contact person.
          LadyInTheRed is in the black!
          Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
          $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

LOL...I guess I didnt read that far into it...Thanks

Comment

I registered and it was the best thing EVER!!!! I knew exactly what was going on at all times and could keep on top of things! I loved the extra piece of mind!

Comment

When should you register? After you get your case #? Which I have!!
                10/18/10 Admitted to self I can't continue to live off CC; 11/19/10 Filed Chapter 7, 341 scheduled 1/5/11

Comment

Well . i just finished checking what's in there with my case #. I figured i wouldn't hurt to check and it didn't. I ended up being charged about a dollar for everything.. so it was worth it for my peace of mind!
                  thank you!

Comment

Pacer is a peace of mind especially as a pro se debtor.

Comment

I should know this by now, but what exactly does pacer do? and what are the fees?
                      Tried debt settlmnt, stopped paying all cards 5/09/--filed bk no asset ch7 in 11/2010---DISCHARGED 2/2011!!! Still waiting to see how much more Bank of America and Fannie Mae can ruin us

Comment

Just found this thread: http://www.bkforum.com/showthread.ph...-What-is-PACERhttp://www.bkforum.com/showthread.ph...-What-is-PACER
                        Tried debt settlmnt, stopped paying all cards 5/09/--filed bk no asset ch7 in 11/2010---DISCHARGED 2/2011!!! Still waiting to see how much more Bank of America and Fannie Mae can ruin us

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X