top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure what to do with these items?? Asking for some help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure what to do with these items?? Asking for some help...

I have a few items left off of the earlier Schedules and not sure where to put them...This may sound ignorant but I'm going to ask anyway and hope for some feedback. Doing Pro per and on track to file by end of February...hopefully

1. Car insurance?? Does it go in Schedule G? I pay monthly on the car insurance.

2. Cell Phone?? I pay monthly. Where do we put this??

3. How about utilities?? Gas bill? Electric? Newspaper? What schedule do these go on??

3. Car registration?? Its due in April.

4. Traffic ticket due in April. Can I write this debt off somehow?? If so, which Schedule?

5. Do any of this items mentioned above go on the Mailing Matrix??

Thank you in advance for any useful information!!

Based on my filing, I'd say that they only go on Schedule J for your current monthly expenses-(don't know about the ticket though-my guess is not)-Car registration you'd divide by 12 for inclusion on J.

As far as Schedule G, we didn't list cell phones our attorney said don't worry: other attorney in office said I always list them-ah, bankruptcy just another name for consistency.

I'm sure some others will chime in. Good luck.

Comment

You're stuck with that traffic ticket. It is not discharged. But, you license is if you fail to pay it. 'Hub
      If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

It sounds like you need to hire an attorney or spend another few months reviewing bankruptcy filings before attempting to file a case for yourself.
        Any information posted by me is for general informational purposes only. While I am an attorney, I am not YOUR attorney and any information I provide is not legal advice.

Comment

Hi HRoark,

1. Car insurance?? Does it go in Schedule G? I pay monthly on the car insurance. ...goes on Schedule J as expenses

2. Cell Phone?? I pay monthly. Where do we put this?? ....goes on Schedule J as expenses

3. How about utilities?? Gas bill? Electric? Newspaper? What schedule do these go on?? ....goes on Schedule J as expenses

3. Car registration?? Its due in April. ...on schedule J as expense but pro-rated Reg.$$ divided by 12 = monthly for schedule J

4. Traffic ticket due in April. Can I write this debt off somehow?? If so, which Schedule? ....you're stuck with this, sorry

5. Do any of this items mentioned above go on the Mailing Matrix?? ....nope

Keep plugging away at it!!

Tom in Colo

ps:...can't remember, do you have to fill out Part V on the means-test? (the expenses section for over-median income)
          Ch7 filed 5/12/2010.....341 meeting 6/30/2010....report of no distribution 8/15/2010.....discharged 10/01/2010.....closed 11/09/2010

Comment

Originally posted by tcreegan View Post
            Hi HRoark,

1. Car insurance?? Does it go in Schedule G? I pay monthly on the car insurance. ...goes on Schedule J as expenses

2. Cell Phone?? I pay monthly. Where do we put this?? ....goes on Schedule J as expenses

3. How about utilities?? Gas bill? Electric? Newspaper? What schedule do these go on?? ....goes on Schedule J as expenses

3. Car registration?? Its due in April. ...on schedule J as expense but pro-rated Reg.$$ divided by 12 = monthly for schedule J

4. Traffic ticket due in April. Can I write this debt off somehow?? If so, which Schedule? ....you're stuck with this, sorry

5. Do any of this items mentioned above go on the Mailing Matrix?? ....nope

Keep plugging away at it!!

Tom in Colo

ps:...can't remember, do you have to fill out Part V on the means-test? (the expenses section for over-median income)

Hi Tom in Colo,

No need for me to fill out Part V on the means test.

Many thanks for your continued input. I was able to work on my BK filing more and am about 90% ready. Looking at the week of March 7th to file.
            This forum has been so helpful...thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
              You're stuck with that traffic ticket. It is not discharged. But, you license is if you fail to pay it. 'Hub
              Thanks AngelinaCatHub! Bummer... I am going to ask for an extension and then fight it. At least it will delay any possible payment for awhile longer...if I lose then traffic school is the solution.

Comment

Originally posted by daylate View Post
                Based on my filing, I'd say that they only go on Schedule J for your current monthly expenses-(don't know about the ticket though-my guess is not)-Car registration you'd divide by 12 for inclusion on J.

As far as Schedule G, we didn't list cell phones our attorney said don't worry: other attorney in office said I always list them-ah, bankruptcy just another name for consistency.

I'm sure some others will chime in. Good luck.
                Appreciate you chimin' in daylate. Thanks! It's all really making more sense more...

Comment

Hi HRoark,

...better save a seat in that traffic school....

Denver has a sneaky system for the expressway, no toll booth person, no signs on what the toll is, just a camera that gets your license plate and they send you a bill. My daughter was lost, driving in circles, went on and off the expressway about 3 times. When I got the bill, I told them to pound sand, they sent it out to a collection agency which I listed in my BK filing.

Haven't heard from them yet.....

Tom in Colo
                  Ch7 filed 5/12/2010.....341 meeting 6/30/2010....report of no distribution 8/15/2010.....discharged 10/01/2010.....closed 11/09/2010

Comment

Originally posted by tcreegan View Post
                    Hi HRoark,

...better save a seat in that traffic school....

Denver has a sneaky system for the expressway, no toll booth person, no signs on what the toll is, just a camera that gets your license plate and they send you a bill. My daughter was lost, driving in circles, went on and off the expressway about 3 times. When I got the bill, I told them to pound sand, they sent it out to a collection agency which I listed in my BK filing.

Haven't heard from them yet.....

Tom in Colo
                    Excellent timing with your daughter's ticket and your BK filing... I've experienced one of those sneaky expressways with no toll both person and know exactly what you mean...unfortunately, I won't be able do that what you did. I'm gonna attempt to fight it with the hope of the officer not showing. If he does, then its online traffic school.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X