HOLDING my breath!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOLDING my breath!!!

Our attorney emailed us and said the UST wants us to know she is withdrawing her objection to our discharge when she returns to her office early next week!!!!

HOLDING my breath for that discharge now!
    Ch 13 filed 06/22/09. Dismissed,thankfully, 03/31/10. Ch 7 filed 06/28/10. 341 07/29/10. UST POA 08/06/10. UST mot to dismiss hearing extended to Dec...Feb...March...May...Aug. UST withdrawal of dismissal filed 05/31! DISCHARGED 07/12/2011!

Congratulations!!! Let us know when you find out..... your hamsters are waiting.....
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

You should be really proud of yourself, olivies. You stuck it out, weathered a nasty storm and emerged on the other side, triumphant! You've really EARNED your discharge. Congrats on putting up a good fight for Mothers everywhere!!!!!
      There are two secrets for success in life:
      1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

How in the world did you pull that off? Wow. Major congrats.

Comment

That's great news! Congratulations!!!!!
          LadyInTheRed is in the black!
          Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
          $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Wow I'm so happy for you Olivies!!!! This is GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!
            "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Wow! What a turn around for you! Hoorah! Lets hope this is the last of the UST...

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS for fighting the good fight!!!!!!

Comment

toooooouchdown olivies!!!!! woo hoo
                  Filed Ch 7. Jan 14th 2011. 341 Feb. 24th 2011. DISCHARGED April 26th 2011. Closed May 10th, 2011. Huge weight off our shoulders! Scores as of 5/14/11 : TU-639, EQ-642, EXP-602

Comment

Way to go and congrats ahead of time!!!
                    Filed CH 7 4/15/11
                    341 5/23/11
                    DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

Can't wait to hear you breathe again.
                      Congrats on fighting the good fight. You and CoBelle should write a book. Really.

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Yay! So happy for you Olivies...I've been following your posts and you've really had a horrible time.

Comment

HALLELUJAH! So good to hear the right ending following the abusive treatment of a UST. Can't wait to hear you breathe, too!
                          This forum is full of amazingly talented, intelligent and caring people.
                          Ch7 BK filed Pro se: 6/2011; 341 Meeting: 7/2011; Assets abandoned; Report of No Distribution: 8/2011; Discharged and closed 9/2011.

Comment

Congratulations, but I missed the whole story. What happened, or where is a thread that tells us what happened? I'm so happy for you anyway.

Filed 5/20/11
                            341 Meeting 7/6/11
                            Awaiting Discharge..........

Comment

Awesome news! Congratulations and I hope you post when the withdraw shows up on PACER!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X