No announcement yet.

HOLDING my breath!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting for you to exhale!! Please let us know when you hear!! I am SO happy for you! Yay!
    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
    Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Darn double posts! :blush:
      ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~

Comment

Oh olivies, what GREAT news! I'm holding my breath right along with you....I'll bet I'll be able to hear you exhale clear out here!!
        Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Sounds like she knows she will lose her ridiculous case and then be scorned by other greedy FL trustees. this way they can keep their scam going on others who don't have your fortitude. Great news for you and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it all becomes reality next week.

Comment

Originally posted by kawimominPA View Post
            Congratulations, but I missed the whole story. What happened, or where is a thread that tells us what happened? I'm so happy for you anyway.
            Wishing you the very best olivies....i can not imagine going thru the nightmare that you have.

Hi kawimominPA....the easiest way to go back and follow someones story is click on their name and it will give you a list and then you can go to all their posts.
            filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
            "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Olivies- any update??

Comment

the united states trustee, by and through his undersigned counsel, hereby withdraws the united states trustee’s motion to dismiss chapter 7 case pursuant to 11 u.s.c. § 707(b)(1) and (b)(2), filed september 7, 2010 (docket no. 15).
                yes!!!

Now we're waiting for that blessed discharge status!!
                Ch 13 filed 06/22/09. Dismissed,thankfully, 03/31/10. Ch 7 filed 06/28/10. 341 07/29/10. UST POA 08/06/10. UST mot to dismiss hearing extended to Dec...Feb...March...May...Aug. UST withdrawal of dismissal filed 05/31! DISCHARGED 07/12/2011!

Comment

I think we can ALL second that motion for you. YEAHHHHHHH.
                  ahhh olivies...you are almost there....good luck to you.
                  filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
                  "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Yippee ki-yay!!

Comment

Oh olivies, congrats!!! What a wonderful notice!!
                      Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Gotta love a happy ending.
                        There are two secrets for success in life:
                        1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

Good things come to those who wait-and wait-and wait-Congratulations

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by olivies View Post
                              Our attorney emailed us and said the UST wants us to know she is withdrawing her objection to our discharge when she returns to her office early next week!!!!

HOLDING my breath for that discharge now!
                              olives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm holding my breath with you!!!!!!! this SOOOOOOOOOOO needs to be over for you!!!
                              8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Yay!! Congrats Olivies...only wish it would have been a lot less expensive and stressful for you!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X