top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 days after 341 - Insufficient Information Necessary to Make Presumption of Abuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SunshineGal
    replied
    Just a guess, but it sounds like the UST has a question and is about to request further information.

Leave a comment:

• kphipps34
    replied
    No request for documentation

Leave a comment:

• Lalalink
    replied
    Newbie here, just wanting to take a stab at this:

Is it possible that the Trustee assigned to the case was planning on discharging and closing this case, but the UST audited it and found missing paperwork (i.e. Form 22A)?

Lala

Leave a comment:

• daylate
    replied
    Sounds to me that the US Trustee is looking for some documents-any requested of you? Basically what the trustee is saying is that you might have too much dmi but they can't tell because they don't have necessary info.

Leave a comment:

• 10 days after 341 - Insufficient Information Necessary to Make Presumption of Abuse

Here is my pacer schedule after my 341 meeting

-
    Filed: 06/06/2011
    Entered: 06/13/2011
    Docket Text Meeting of Creditors Held and Concluded
    Filed & Entered: 06/08/2011
    Docket Text Order on Motion to Avoid Lien
    Filed: 06/10/2011
    Entered: 06/11/2011
    Docket Text Certificate of Mailing by BNC of Order on Motion to Avoid Lien

Filed & Entered: 06/13/2011
    Docket Text Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution - No Funds
    Filed & Entered: 06/14/2011
    Docket Text Order that this case is not subject to dismissal under 521(i)(1)
    Filed & Entered: 06/15/2011
    [B]Docket Text U.S. Trustee's Statement of Inability to Determine Presumed Abuse

Anyone have any idea what the Statement of Inability to Determine Presumed Abuse means:
    Here is what the paper that is filed says:
    Clerk's Notice Re: United States Trustee's Statement of Insufficient Information
    Necessary to Make Presumption of Abuse Determination
    You are hereby notified that:
    The United States Trustee has determined that the debtor has not filed nor transmitted all of the required means testing documents and that without these documents, the United States Trustee cannot make a determination as to whether debtor's case is presumed to be an abuse under 11U.S.C. ยง 707(b)(2).

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X