I can't believe it's back up TODAY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe it's back up TODAY!

I am leaving in a few minutes to take my paperwork to the attorney's office. The forum went down right as I was finalizing all the trickiest details ... Schedules I and J and lots of last minute questions! So I am marching in this paperwork without ANY help from the Forum! Actually, the months I have spent on the forum (since January 2011), made it possible for me to do this, on my own. My attorney's paralegal has been awesome at answering all my dumb questions, via email, usually within minutes. I couldn't have selected an attorneys office so successfully without this forum.

I hope and pray that everyone hung in there and waited for this to come back. Maybe checked several times a day to see if it was back up like I did? I even did a Google search and found Angelinacat's post on the vBulletin forum, I was so desperate.

So here I go .... thanks for nuttin' BK Forum (for being down when I thought I would need you most) ..... thanks for EVERYTHING, BK Forum, (for preparing me to this on my own)! Wish me luck!
    StrawberrySu

You said it!

Some of us had gathered here meanwhile: http://groups.google.com/group/bkforum-lost-and-found

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IamOld View Post
      You said it!

Some of us had gathered here meanwhile: http://groups.google.com/group/bkforum-lost-and-found

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      and i think we should keep that up??????????????? you think, just in case we get lost again??????

as well as Hub is working on a back up site. HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Maybe it was a software problem or ?

Comment

I moderate on another vBulletin based forum. It has crashed twice in the last 3 months. We lost mountains of data/posts both times as the back-ups did not perform well with this software. Having a "mirror site" would not be a bad idea in my opinion.

I googled a bit and never found the other site while we were MIA here. I am bookmarking it now. SO glad to be back!

ETA: I saw on the google site that Oregon Pilot emailed me - I have been a very bad girl and not checked email for quite some time. LOL
          Last edited by ValleYum; 10-17-2011, 09:24 AM.
          ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
          Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Oh dear lord we are back!!!!!!!!!!

Des

Comment

I wondered what happened to the site as well......

Comment

I am soooo glad we are back up and running! I have also bookmarked the google site, just in case. I searched while it was down and saw a post on the vbulletin forum that AngelinaCat was working on it, so I hoped it was just a matter of time before it was back up. Great to "see" you all again!

Comment

Never knew how addicted I was to this site until it went down . So glad it is back up. I googled every day and night trying to find info.
                  Over Median Chapter 7 Filed (No asset case) - 341 Held - Discharged & Closed Jan 2012

Comment

Yeah, I was freaking out a little especially as we are getting close to filing and I just need to know you are all here! I have bookmarked the backup site as well because I could not locate anything that looked familar while we were down. Thanks for working so hard to get us all back together one way or another!

Comment

Greetings all. I too am pleased we recovered and that LAZ is in good health and all. My site was activated yesterday "bkforum.org".

THIS IS NOT TO COMPETE WITH THIS FORUM. My only problem is, the password that Mrs. gave to our provider does not work. SOOOOO, I'm locked out from installing anything until the is resolved. She's been on phone all day with no return call. Not happy. The Vbullitin software is purchased and I need to get with LAZ some way. Not being home is a real disadvantage.

My idea is to divert or at least refer to this forum unless another long outage would occur. All who are members here could be members there until restoration. Why bother now??? Well, it's paid for, so why not? Who knew how long if ever as I've never seen the site down as long as it was.

Once ANYTHING can be posted, I'll inform all. 'Hub
                      If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X