Discharge??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharge??

Is there anyway to check if your case has been discharged besides Pacer and waiting for the letter from the court??
    "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

not that i'm aware, unless you call your atty's office to see if they heard anything as yet?
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

You can call your case worker at the BK Court, but the number 60 is the last day for creditors to object to the discharge of their particular claim, and not necessarily an automatic discharge. Some districts are well enough organized that the discharge is automatic once the 60th day has arrive, but that's not true of all districts.

Good luck; I am eager to release the hamsters...
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
        You can call your case worker at the BK Court, but the number 60 is the last day for creditors to object to the discharge of their particular claim, and not necessarily an automatic discharge. Some districts are well enough organized that the discharge is automatic once the 60th day has arrive, but that's not true of all districts.

Good luck; I am eager to release the hamsters...
        Me too!! LOL I actually called my car people b/c I had to make a car payment today and she told me "Oh you are set to discharge today"!! Woo hoo!! I'll wait a few days and call my attorney.
        "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

we got ours on day 63 from the same court remember the weekend! and holiday!!!
          8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Awww, Freddy, have a Scotch! Getting the discharge notice is like a sugar high, except it lasts for a few days. After that, you will wonder what you should do with all the extra time you now have since you will no longer be worrying...

Hope you hear soon!

Comment

It's been a while, but I think there's a number on the 341 notice to a hotline that will give you automatic status updates.

Congrats!!

Comment

I'm right there with ya! My 60 days was up on Oct. 8th. Attorney told me at 341 that it could be up to 30 after that before I would hear anything. I'm trying to not do PACER since I haven't used it yet, but I am so tempted! I hate the waiting! We are in the home stretch though and sounds like you will get official word very soon!

Comment

Freddy, trust me, we have been through thick and thin. Those hamsters are young enough to to make it to your official notice. Hang in there mere hours from now and they will be playing your tune soon. 'Hub and Mrs.
                  If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
                    Freddy, trust me, we have been through thick and thin. Those hamsters are young enough to to make it to your official notice. Hang in there mere hours from now and they will be playing your tune soon. 'Hub and Mrs.
                    LOL Thanks! My attorney said things are a little backed up here so probably looking at Mid Nov for discharge.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy03 View Post
                      Is there anyway to check if your case has been discharged besides Pacer and waiting for the letter from the court??
                      I think that would be enough. That's how it was for me. I checked pacer and about 5 days later the letter from the court came in the mail. That's it.
                      Filed chapter 7 Jul 13, 2010 341 hearing Aug 12, 2010 Trustee's report of no distribution Aug 20, 2010 Discharged Oct 13, 2010 Closed Oct 28, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by wnguyen View Post
                        I think that would be enough. That's how it was for me. I checked pacer and about 5 days later the letter from the court came in the mail. That's it.
                        I was questioning it b/c I never signed up for pacer. I was asking if there were other methods to find out.

Comment

Pacer will usually be updated first, but plenty of people have received their notice via snail mail before Pacer knew anything about it.

How's that Scotch?

Comment

Originally posted by btbeme View Post
                            How's that Scotch?
                            Speaking of the Scotch, where's FROGGER??????
                            "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
                              Speaking of the Scotch, where's FROGGER??????
                              no one has heard hide nor hair of him hope he comes back soon.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X