No announcement yet.

Discharge??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL Tobee don't you mean hide nor wart of him?

I looked and he was on here in the last day or so according to his profile.
    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
    Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

VALLE!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are too funny!!!!!!!!! did spell hide nor harri incorrectly LOL!!!

we do miss him, so i hope he comes back soon
      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Frogs have skin, not hides nor hair. Or pelts. Just skin.

However, I expect him to come in from the cold at any time.

<<<OMG>>> I just visualized a Western movie, where the hero wears a frogskin duster....

Comment

Frogger (sorry old chap) - Clint Eastwood in his spaghetti westerns - slowly looking up from under his hat - half smoked cigar in his mouth, and says in a low voice: "Collector - do you feel lucky, punk...well...do ya?"

So maybe Frogger is busy :-)

[Sorry I know mixing movies here]

Originally posted by btbeme View Post
          Frogs have skin, not hides nor hair. Or pelts. Just skin.

However, I expect him to come in from the cold at any time.

<<<OMG>>> I just visualized a Western movie, where the hero wears a frogskin duster....

Comment

LOL!! I just pictured him saying "Hoppy Trails to You!!"
            ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
            Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
              Speaking of the Scotch, where's FROGGER??????
              I was thinking the same thing....
              "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Originally posted by iamold View Post
                frogger (sorry old chap) - clint eastwood in his spaghetti westerns - slowly looking up from under his hat - half smoked cigar in his mouth, and says in a low voice: "collector - do you feel lucky, punk...well...do ya?"

so maybe frogger is busy :-)

[sorry i know mixing movies here]
                lol!!!!
                "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

FOGGERS in the HOUSE!!!!
                  8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Where's debee been? Haven't seen her around since the site crashing.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy03 View Post
                      i think she was on the other day?????

by the freddy any news????? any update on your discharge...sorry, kinda hijacked your thread here..sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by tobee43 View Post
                        i think she was on the other day?????

by the freddy any news????? any update on your discharge...sorry, kinda hijacked your thread here..sorry!
                        No - no news yet. My attorney said it could be as late as mid Nov before I receive it. I'm kind of nervous about the house b/c I have not heard anything from WF since filing. They did not file for relief of stay so not sure what that means....

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy03 View Post
                          Hey Freddy! I was reading this thread because I was hoping you were announcing your discharge and I was looking for a reason to celebrate and here I find you thinkin' of me too. You sweet thang! If our avatars weren't both boys, I'd hug you. Alot.
                          There are two secrets for success in life:
                          1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

Originally posted by debee View Post
                            Hey Freddy! I was reading this thread because I was hoping you were announcing your discharge and I was looking for a reason to celebrate and here I find you thinkin' of me too. You sweet thang! If our avatars weren't both boys, I'd hug you. Alot.
                            LOL! Good to see you around!!

Comment

I e-mailed my case manager and she replied that the discharge would be docketed on 10/24. I know its only been one day but I'm still nervously checking PACER every hour lol

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X