No announcement yet.

Omg! Omg! Omg! Omg!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

yesssssss!!!!!
      11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Congrats to you!
        Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

Thanks, everybody!

This time last year, everything was so dark and miserable. Robbing Peeta to pay Paul, my heart dropping to the floor every time I looked at my Visa bill, thinking I would never break free of the cycle of debt I was in.

But still, the thought of bankruptcy terrified me, and since I was judgement proof, I actually considered putting it off as long as I could. But having a dark cloud looming over your head is no way to live either, so, as soon as I could afford it, I filed. Not waiting was the best decision I've ever made.

I'm so lucky to have found this forum I couldn't have done it without you fine people to answer every little meticulous question I had. Like this one.

And, yes, I am now laughing at how worried I was.
          Filed Chapter 7: March 19, 2012
          Discharged! June 28, 2012
          Closed! August 8, 2012

Comment

I don't know what I'm going to do with my time, now that I'm not consumed by this bankruptcy. I might have to find a hobby!
            Filed Chapter 7: March 19, 2012
            Discharged! June 28, 2012
            Closed! August 8, 2012

Comment

Congrats!
              Chapter 7 Filed: 07/15/2011, 341 Meeting: 08/24/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 08/27/2011, Discharged: 10/31/2011, Closed: 11/04/2011

Comment

Originally posted by lotsahats View Post
                And, yes, I am now laughing at how worried I was.
                In this case, I love to tell you: I TOLD YOU SO!

Originally posted by lotsahats View Post
                I don't know what I'm going to do with my time, now that I'm not consumed by this bankruptcy. I might have to find a hobby!
                I hope you will spend some of your time here helping calm the fears of others as they go through their BK.

But, definitely go find something fun to do! Enjoy your fresh start!
                Last edited by LadyInTheRed; 07-03-2012, 12:03 AM.
                LadyInTheRed is in the black!
                Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
                $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Congrats to you! The one thing I read/hear the most is, "I wish I hadn't waited so long"! I personally should have filed about 3 years ago, but hind-sight is 20-20. I recieved my discharge on the 26th and I am waiting to celebrate when the case is closed (mine was an asset case). So for you, let the party begin!

Comment

once again congrat on your discharege

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X