Debtor Education Courses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
    Wow, I got bamboozled. I used bkclass.com and paid $25.
    I know I was jealous of the $5 too. I used Cricket as advised -- $36! The next one will be $24, and the only other 2 suggested are about the same $.
    BK7 Filed 7/10/12 • 341 8/15/12 • Discharged 10/17/12 • Closed 5/6/13 Thanks to everyone here!

Comment

Minor confusion - I thought I had until discharge to take the 2nd course. My attorney says I need to complete it before the 341.

So the website I used for the first course doesn't offer the second course. Any recommendations?
      Last edited by ksgirl38; 08-17-2012, 05:27 PM.

Comment

I am not recommending this course at all, since I did not use them yet.
        BUT they are the cheapest I found when casually doing a search. I researched to confirm they are approved in my state for the 2nd course, but could not find the 1st course on the list of approved ones for my state, possibly a mistake.
        I used debtorwise for my 1st course, at $25. I think these courses are absolutely less than worthless since you have to pay for them. So $10 is better in my book for something of no value except a technical requirement. www.debtoredu.com/debtor-education-course.aspx

Anybody use this particular condoned-by-the-court rip-off?

Comment

Originally posted by kawh View Post
          I am not recommending this course at all, since I did not use them yet.
          BUT they are the cheapest I found when casually doing a search. I researched to confirm they are approved in my state for the 2nd course, but could not find the 1st course on the list of approved ones for my state, possibly a mistake.
          I used debtorwise for my 1st course, at $25. I think these courses are absolutely less than worthless since you have to pay for them. So $10 is better in my book for something of no value except a technical requirement. www.debtoredu.com/debtor-education-course.aspx

Anybody use this particular condoned-by-the-court rip-off?
          Thanks, but I did find one for about the same price. I can't say I agreed with some of the info or found it very helpful. One of the most boring 2 hours ever! My 341 was today so now I guess I just sit and wait 60 days for discharge.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X