Discharged and closed, now what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged and closed, now what?

Hi! My case was discharged on December 19th and closed about a week later. I already received the one page letter in the mail regarding my dischage. I know it closed, etc. because of pacer but my question is will I hear from my attorney about this? Or is my relationship with her now ended? Also, is there any other paperwork I will be receiving regarding this besides the one page discharge papers? It just seems strange how you go through this long, stressful process and then it just ends. BTW, thank you so much for all the information that is shared on this site. I could not have survived this without it! Happy Holidays to all!

Chapter 7, no asset just ends. That paper you received is all you get. Congrats!! Get on with your fresh start! Happy New Year!

Comment

Great way to start out the new year!!!
      Lawyer - $3000
      Filing fee - $299
      Fresh Start - Priceless

Comment

I only got a discharged notice. We closed within 2 days after being discharged and did not got a notice only saw on pacer. Pam

Comment

'Hub's ex-wife just got her Discharge AND Close. We found them on PACER and let her know; she does not do a computer, so we watched for her.

To the OP:

Did you get your Hamster Dance of Victory?
          "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Now what? NOW WHAT???
            NOW WE WATCH THE HAMSTERS DANCE!!!!! hey fellas, come out come out wherever you are....
            CONGRATS!!!

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! This is a GREAT way to start the New year!! Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

we rec'd two separate orders, actually they were mailed in the same envelope. one was the discharge and one was the no distribution of assets ( the close), each order was signed by a judge, in this case the same judge. i have copies of both and never used pacer. i have found i have had to produce both of these documents since our discharge for one reason or another...as odd as that may seem. i would check with your district court to see if you get a copy of the close order as well.
                  8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X