Discharged!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged!!

We received our discharge papers from the courts and attorney yesterday in the mail!!! So excited that this is behind us and I'm ready to move forward. Thanks to everyone for all of your help with my questions and all of the advice. This forum is awesome and really taught me a lot.

Any advice on how long I should wait before pulling my credit reports? I want to check to see how everything is now reported and see if I have any clean up work to do. Our discharge date was 12/26

8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Congratulations!

(You should wait 30 days just to see things settle a little. That doesn't mean everything will be accurate, but at least the discharge is recorded and maybe even the case close is recorded by then.)
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a way to go into the New Year, with a New Start! Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

I love discharge parties! Congrats!
          Filed Ch 13 Feb 9, 2012, 341 meeting Mar 15, 2012, Confirmed Apr 5, 2012
          Anticipated freedom party Apr 2015

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

Happy Fresh Start to you!!!
              ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
              Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Another party Yipee

Comment

Congrats!!!!

Comment

I noticed on Pacer this morning that we received our DISCHARGE today 1/10/2013! YAY !! Now I have a question tho... When I look at the case summary it shows 'closing review due date' set for 1/24/2013. What does this mean or what will be reviewed? I was curious if this simply means it will officially be closed out on the 24th or if this might mean something else entirely. Thanks for any helpful responses!

Comment

Party hat... check
                      Dancing shoes... check
                      Furry Rock and Rollers...CHECK!

Rock on!!!!

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Originally posted by teek76 View Post
                        I noticed on Pacer this morning that we received our DISCHARGE today 1/10/2013! YAY !! Now I have a question tho... When I look at the case summary it shows 'closing review due date' set for 1/24/2013. What does this mean or what will be reviewed? I was curious if this simply means it will officially be closed out on the 24th or if this might mean something else entirely. Thanks for any helpful responses!
                        Some Districts set a "tickler" to do the closing. Some districts do an "auto-close". Your district probably wants to insure the Trustee's Final Report is docketed before closing the case. Should mean nothing to you as it's an "internal" audit.
                        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X