What does Due/Set mean on Pacer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does Due/Set mean on Pacer

hi, my case says "Awaiting Closing" for 45 days already. Chapter 7, no asset. and on Pacer.com, it has a Due/Set date of 3/29/13, which is today, what does that mean? I never got any paper ask me for additional doc or anything, I got my discharge 45 days ago. I'm confused now.

Originally posted by evoamac View Post
    hi, my case says "Awaiting Closing" for 45 days already. Chapter 7, no asset. and on Pacer.com, it has a Due/Set date of 3/29/13, which is today, what does that mean? I never got any paper ask me for additional doc or anything, I got my discharge 45 days ago. I'm confused now.
    That is a scheduling item which is typically used by the Clerk's office to mange the case. There are deadlines and "due/set" is the date that something is due (or set to happen).

Your District may not close a case on the same day as Discharge, and for some reason, the Clerk's office set a tickle date 45 days after your discharge. They could be waiting for something. Did you check your FLAGS on the Case Summary screen?
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Did you complete all your training?
      Lawyer - $3000
      Filing fee - $299
      Fresh Start - Priceless

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X