And Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Done

Its official! Just received a copy of our C7 Discharge Order from the Lawyer. Pacer shows standard discharge. We almost waited to do this now I am so glad we didn't. With this weight off of our shoulders we can start rebuilding our lives. Thanks for everyones advice, help, and support on this site. It really helped me get through the more stressful parts of the process.

Congratulations, I am happy you are through this.

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Very WELL Done. Happy New Start! Here's a little something for you:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congratulations! Love to see those dancin' hammies!
        Best wishes on your fresh start!

Comment

congrats! I love these posts!

Comment

happy hamster party! Congrats!
            Filed Ch 13 Feb 9, 2012, 341 meeting Mar 15, 2012, Confirmed Apr 5, 2012
            Anticipated freedom party Apr 2015

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Welcome to your new life

Comment

Yay!! It was like several of us got discharged in the same week!!
                  Chapter 7 filed: 5/12/13 (over median - no asset) | 341 Hearing: 6/12/13 (Bass & Associates appeared for Best Buy) | Report of No Distribution: 6/12/13 | Discharged 8/18/13 | Case Closed: 8/18/13

Comment

Happy fresh start to you!
                    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                    Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Stevie congrats on yours too. The days seem a little brighter.

Comment

Yes indeed! I haven't gotten my papers yet but I see everything on PACER.
                        Chapter 7 filed: 5/12/13 (over median - no asset) | 341 Hearing: 6/12/13 (Bass & Associates appeared for Best Buy) | Report of No Distribution: 6/12/13 | Discharged 8/18/13 | Case Closed: 8/18/13

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X