top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Received discharge and order discharging trustee/closing estate today! Pro se filer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Received discharge and order discharging trustee/closing estate today! Pro se filer!

Looked on Pacer and saw that Hub's Discharge was entered today as well as the Order Closing the Estate/Discharging Trustee!!! He filed solo, Chapter 7, pro-se! His case progressed without a hiccup!

Thanks to everyone that helped and answered my questions along the way!!! This is a great and informative site!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a way to start the NEW Year!!! Discharged AND Closed!!! I remember you being very worried. Here's a little something for you:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

LOL, Yes, I worried far more than my hubs did, even though it was "his" case! I stressed and had a couple sleepless nights, while I don't think he even worried at all! LOL, he says he had complete faith in my ability and work in preparing the Schedules, etc.! LOL! So glad this is all behind us (him) now though and he start anew this year! Thanks for all of your help Angelina!

Comment

A heartfelt congratulations, always extended to my Pro Se friends!
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Congratulations!
          LadyInTheRed is in the black!
          Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
          $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X