Discharged!! Closed!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged!! Closed!!

I got discharged January 27 and closed January 29!!! Now at least I can't be sued anymore or have my bank accounts levied--both which of happened. I'm free. Thanks to everyone on these forums for your encouragement and advise.

Congrats!!!! Good Luck...

Comment

Thank you! I filed Pro Se Oct. 8!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We have another Pro Se filer Discharge Party!!! Well done! Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congratulations on your fresh start!
          Chapter 7, above median, no asset. Discharged with no UST involvement.

Comment

Congratulations!
            LadyInTheRed is in the black!
            Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
            $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Thank you all! I am dancing tonight!!!

Comment

Comment

It's a relief. And the experience has changed me. Pay cash for everything. Use your debit card as a credit card so no one has your pin number--because identity theft can happen and when it does, your creditors won't care.

Comment

Can i asked, when did you file for bankrupcty and go to your 341 hearing?

I filed in October 19 2013, went to my Hearing on Nov 21, 2013 and had no objections to my discharge due Jan. 21, 2014. So i am just waiting waiting...smh...

Comment

Originally posted by BG34 View Post
                      Can i asked, when did you file for bankrupcty and go to your 341 hearing?

I filed in October 19 2013, went to my Hearing on Nov 21, 2013 and had no objections to my discharge due Jan. 21, 2014. So i am just waiting waiting...smh...
                      BG34, how quickly vee1 got a discharge in California is no indication of how quickly you will get your discharge in Georgia. Procedures vary by court and trustee. Hang in there. You could get your discharge any day.
                      LadyInTheRed is in the black!
                      Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
                      $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

I filed on Oct. 8, my 341 was Nov. 19. Last day for objections was Jan. 21.

Comment

Lawyer - $3000
                          Filing fee - $299
                          Fresh Start - Priceless

Comment

It's a relief to know no one is "after me" anymore.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X