top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to stop calls from hot linda (Capital One)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to stop calls from hot linda (Capital One)

Step 1) Log in to your online account
    Step 2) Change your phone numbers to the non-toll free numbers they call you from over and over.
    Step 3) Slience.

Honestly... didn't expect it to work... but I changed the number online and the calls immediatly stopped, they even updated the phone number on my credit report with their own phone number.
    I guess they call themselves 8 times a day now instead of me.
    Filed CH13 - 06/2009
    Confirmed - 01/2010

LOLOL. Hey "Hot Linda?" Maybe you should give her my number. Cheaper than 900 numbers? Oh, O, Mrs. just read over my shoulder. Gotta go now, bye. 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Just tried it...I entered two of their 800 numbers as my contacts. Hopefully I will get the same results as you did. These people are driving me crazy! They call my house and cell on the hour every hour!

Comment

too funny...Hot linda calls my husband too...but she calls him by his legal first name,which he never ever uses....she even uses a nickname derived from his first name....
        I will change our number too ,and will see.....
        filed chap 7 pro se 09/15/09
        341 meeting 10/19/09 continued
        2nd 341 meeting 11/09/09 concluded
        discharged : 12/21/09 closed :01/08/10

Comment

Well when you get to 5 months late you will get Andy. Same cheery voice, but i'll not call him hot since i'm not gay.

Just occured to me............mabee he's calling for my wife
          Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

Originally posted by forgotten View Post
            Step 1) Log in to your online account
            Step 2) Change your phone numbers to the non-toll free numbers they call you from over and over.
            Step 3) Slience.

Honestly... didn't expect it to work... but I changed the number online and the calls immediatly stopped, they even updated the phone number on my credit report with their own phone number.
            Too funny!

I think I'll give it a try at least with Macys and Kroger the rest are fairly reasonable at this stage.

SandyShores

Comment

Hot Linda? What am I missing here?
              Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSbklawyer View Post
                Hot Linda? What am I missing here?
                Stop paying your capital 1. You will find out.
                Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

Originally posted by albacore44 View Post
                  Stop paying your capital 1. You will find out.
                  Capital One hates my guts. It's a long story. So no Cap 1 card to cancel.

Spill the beans on "Hot Linda".
                  Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSbklawyer View Post
                    Spill the beans on "Hot Linda".
                    Here's the April 2009 thread where "hot Linda" first made her appearance - http://www.bkforum.com/showthread.ph...ight=Hot+Linda

Scroll down to Albacore44's April 25 11:55 am posting and keep reading the thread for a few posts - all will be clear then
                    I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
                    06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
                    07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
                    10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
                    01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
                    09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
                    06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
                    08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
                    Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

Originally posted by forgotten View Post
                      step 1) log in to your online account
                      step 2) change your phone numbers to the non-toll free numbers they call you from over and over.
                      Step 3) slience.

Honestly... Didn't expect it to work... But i changed the number online and the calls immediatly stopped, they even updated the phone number on my credit report with their own phone number.
                      lmao!!
                      Filed: 5/22/07; 341 Hearing: 6/27/07;
                      Confirmed: 8/13/07; DISCHARGED 4/17/2012

Comment

Well, I'm not completely convinced YET that switching the phone numbers works, but I have to say HSBC did not call my cell phone even once today.
                        Either they all took Labor Day weekend off or Laquietta at HSBC is trying to figure out why she is answering all of her outgoing calls to my "number!" Did I mention, I entered her extension?
                        I'll be convinced if Wed. rolls around and my phone is still quiet!

Comment

Well when you get to 5 months late you will get Andy. Same cheery voice, but i'll not call him hot since i'm not gay.

Just occured to me............mabee he's calling for my wife
                          It's nice to know I have something to look forward to. I was feeling a bit let down that Linda was leaving messages when I really wanted to hear from Andy (or Juan or Mike or Sam). BTW, where are all of the male collectors? I only get really old women or Linda's distant Indian relatives and neither one of understands each other. It's sort of diverting ... I can only speak English, but LOUDER if you don't understand me the first time.

Comment

You would think she would take the flippen holiday off. it's Labor day, dag nabbit. quick someone invite her to a Barbecue or something.

Comment

You would think she would take the flippen holiday off. it's Labor day, dag nabbit. quick someone invite her to a Barbecue or something.

It would be nice if they get Patriot Day off also.
                              Golden Jubilee was a year-long celebration held every 50 years in which all bondmen were freed, mortgaged lands were restored to the original owners, and land was left fallow: Lev. 25:8-17

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X