Hameroff Law Firm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hameroff Law Firm

Do anybody has any experience with the Hameroff Law Firm out of the Tucso, AZ area? Thanks for the responses in advance.

I have never heard of this law firm, and I do live in Arizona, so I googled the name for more information, and their website shows that they are a personal injury law firm--not a debt collection law firm. So if you are being sued by these people, it is not for a defaulted credit card or other debt but instead for some accident or (alleged) act of negligence on your part. I suggest you consult with an attorney because these kind of judgements often times cannot be discharged in bankruptcy!

Comment

Never had any experience with them but I imagine they are the same as any other debt collection attorneys. I also searched for them using Bing and came up with a debt collection law firm on E. Fort Lowell Rd, Tucson, AZ. Not sure why bcohen did not find it but I did read their website and they are definitely a debt collection firm.

Really, they won't be any different than any others. You probably got notice that they represent so and so, it's an attemp to collect a debt and etc. right? If you are not filing soon, you can stall them but if you are filing soon, don't worry about it. They still have to go to court etc.

Good luck.
      Filed CH 7 4/15/11
      341 5/23/11
      DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

Hameroff is a PI attny. Maybe he is expanding into areas he knows nothing about. . .

Hope the link works.

Des.

Looks like you have to enter the name. His 1st name is David.

On the othe hand, this same guy has the "Hameroff Law Group" which is a collection firm.

Sounds like a "jack of all trades - master of none".
        Last edited by despritfreya; 07-23-2011, 06:44 PM. Reason: add comments

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X