No announcement yet.

anther HOA strikes again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks! It's the way I was raised and I've just always had this kind of attitude.
    The world's simplest C & D Letter:
    "I demand that you cease and desist from any communication with me."
    Notice that I never actually mention or acknowledge the debt in my letter.

Comment

I live in an HOA and I really don't care what color my neighbor's home is either. I don't care if they park on street at night or if the kids play basketball in the street with a portable basketball hoop. My HOA does! I have found the majority of my HOA's committee members to be okay, but there are some that just like to drive around the villages in my HOA just to find problems!

Oh yeah, I just received a "blue card" that they don't like my flower beds (no mulch) and that I need to do some "trim" work. All my mulch floats away as soon as we have a big rain storm. I agree, I could touch up some of the white trim around the home, but it's not the paint, it's just dirt.

Think of an HOA like a nagging spouse! They will keep reminding you what you failed to do or could do better!
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Funny enough inthe mail today fromthese thugs...fix light in front of house...the crap that the builder left fifteen years ago that no one can fix.

Comment

Originally posted by IamOld View Post
          Funny enough inthe mail today fromthese thugs...fix light in front of house...the crap that the builder left fifteen years ago that no one can fix.
          I love it! That's what I'm talking about! They complained about my rocking chairs on my porch because the chairs were no longer "white" (they were weathers so showed more a dull gray wood look). So instead of painting the chairs... I trashed them!
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Right on justbroke! So now I have to spend money I don't have on this piece of s**t lightpole that never worked right to begin with - I think a few years back I hotwired it so it was on 24/7 - I don't care too much - I put in the lowest wattage 25 watt - "squiggly bulb" I could find...

Maybe I'll buy a purple one :-)

Comment

I would swallow my pride and pay up...it sounds like they are just gonna keep ringing the register on you.
              Then I would look for some "unconventional" means to carry on the fight..I think you get what I'm saying here.
              Revenge is a dish best served cold.

In other words, what I'm saying is that the courts are the last place I'd look for "justice".
              filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

Originally posted by catleg View Post
                I would swallow my pride and pay up...it sounds like they are just gonna keep ringing the register on you.
                Then I would look for some "unconventional" means to carry on the fight..I think you get what I'm saying here.
                Revenge is a dish best served cold.
                I agree catleg!! (and it's nice to see you!) Well, I can afford a lightbulb - I'll buy the LOWEST!!! wattage of the long lasting bulbs - or maybe just the supercheap old fashioned bulb...say 10 watts?? :-)

Then I have to see what I can come up with....

(Really nice to see and hear from you!!!)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X