Bank of America - direct contact info needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bank of America - direct contact info needed

I am trying to settle on my second mortgage, post Chapter 7 discharge. The loan is through Bank of America but serviced through HomEq. I sent an initial settlement offer to HomEq but dealing with them has proven to be very difficult - I get a different answer on the status and on what is needed each time I call to check on it.

Does anyone have any direct contacts at Bank of America (like to an executive response team) that would possibly be able to give this better attention? Names, fax numbers/email address would be perfect.

There is a loan modification forum website called "loansafe.org". You may be able to find contact information on that site.
    Filed Non-Consumer Chapter 7: 07/31/2009
    341 Hearing: 09/03/2009
    Last Day for Creditor's Objections: 11/02/2009
    Discharged! 11/03/2009 CLOSED! 01/05/2010

Comment

All you have to do is look up the corporate website for Bank of America, call the number listed and ask for the Chief Financial Officer's (CFO) office, tell them you are having difficulties and need better contact information and they can direct you to a more appropriate party to help you. I don't think anyone on here if they had that information would post any names or contact information for you plus it's against forum rules unless it is PM'd to you.

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

Originally posted by sardis11 View Post
        Does anyone have any direct contacts at Bank of America (like to an executive response team) that would possibly be able to give this better attention? Names, fax numbers/email address would be perfect.
        Make sure you send it to Barbara and you will get a call back within 2 days and will get someone at the Office of the Prez or CEO assigned to your file/loan instead of the regular customer service.....even if someone else services the loan

Office of the president (top person): [email protected]

Cindy M. Smith
        Home Retention Division
        866-788-8495, ext 8920
        [email protected]

Melissa Russell
        Customer Advocate
        Office of the Chairman
        (800)669-2443 extension 2809
        [email protected]

this is the letter I sent:

Comment

How soon did they respond and what was their response? Are you current on your 2nd? Thanks.
          1/15/10 Filed ch7 2/18/10 314 meeting
          2/22/10 Report of No Distribution
          4/20/10 Discharged 5/20/10 Closed!

Comment

Originally posted by pcn View Post
            How soon did they respond and what was their response? Are you current on your 2nd? Thanks.
            I got a call back two days after I sent the letter (sent via fax) with scanned copies of my check stubs, tax returns and comp in my area. I am current but have made it clear that I will not pay one cent more towards this debt.....and they sure are working on it I can see the movement online of all my paperwork.....sort of like HAMP where they scan docs in and sent it to underwriter and other departments......they are moving on it

Comment

Any update on this process Whittier? We are looking to do the same with BoA 2nd after discharge early this summer.

Comment

any news from bofa? I'm trying to do the same thing and wanted to see if you got anywhere with them.

david

Comment

I, too, am wondering how this turned out for you?

Would this be an option for someone who has already filed BK7 and did not reaffirm on the home?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X