Welcome Aboard Moderator sophieanne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Aboard Moderator sophieanne

Everyone, please welcome sophieanne to our group of volunteer moderators. While we seldom have any need to moderate our discussions, sophieanne will be around to help with new users and keep up with reported posts.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Congratulations sophieanne, what a great moderator you will be. One reason is that you have justbroke welcoming you as well. Love you guys.

Comment

@lukesky..thanks for your note. I hope things are going well as you move towards the end of your plan.
      Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
      Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

sophieanne welcome and thanks for sharing your wealth of knowledge with those just starting this journey!

Comment

Faith527 - Thank you. The truth is all of us, who go through/have been through the bk process can share their story/experiences with everyone. That's the great thing about this site...everyone has their own story and experiences...every step isn't identical.
          Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Congrats sophieanne oddly enough I felt like you were already a moderator!
            I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

Carmella - hi and thanks...the way I see it moderator is a title...we all have experiences to share
              (P.S. - sent you a note)
              Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X