Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will there be an update in pacer with the amount of my tax return trustee wants?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will there be an update in pacer with the amount of my tax return trustee wants?

I'm assuming she's going to want the whole 10 months worth of 2018, but, wishful thinking that she'll feel like being kind and let us keep some of it.

Is there a place in pacer that it would show up? I had to lock horns a bit with my attorney who kept insisting that I hadn't sent him the signature page, but, he did say he would send it to her even though he still felt I was missing the signature page. Sure wish that he would have just pulled up the new 1040 form himself to see that there no longer is a signature page, but, oh well. Anyhow, hoping there's a place to see the info online instead of interacting with him again.

No, there is no place in PACER or online to determine what amount of a tax refund that is required to be turned over to the Trustee. If you filed with an attorney, then your attorney should know what you exempted on Schedule C and can use that amount. You take the total refund amount and deduct the amount exempted on Schedule C.

Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

I am not an attorney. Any advice provided is not legal advice.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X