No announcement yet.

Capital One Auto.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reply sent. I will agree that my attorney was great during the whole BK process, it's this tail end that we seem to be at a standstill.
    also, he has been through 5 paralegals so far. We have called Capital One on numerous occasions and they will not speak to us and tell us they will contact our attorney which they never do so we are told. When the lawyer calls them, they are given the run around. At this point it's hard to believe anyone.😞

Comment

Reply sent.

Des

Comment

KhaosMode I sent you a private message from Des.

​
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Thank you for your assistance, both of you. I will pay him a visit and when I go in I will have his fee with me as well as the $500 for redemption. He can't avoid me that way. Khaos.

Comment

You are certainly most welcome.
            Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
            Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by KhaosMode View Post
              Thank you for your assistance, both of you. I will pay him a visit and when I go in I will have his fee with me as well as the $500 for redemption. He can't avoid me that way. Khaos.
              Glad to help. Let us know the outcome. If you were going today, today is a Federal holiday. His office might be closed. As to the $500, hold onto it. The judge has to approve the redemption motion before you pay it.

Des.

Comment

Yes, his office is closed today. I will wait for the okay first. Why would the judge deny the motion to redeem?

Comment

Originally posted by KhaosMode View Post
                  Why would the judge deny the motion to redeem?
                  Not "deny". What if the creditor shows up and asks for more money? It ain't over until there is a signed Court Order.

Des.

Comment

I didn't know that was even possible. I know I can't force the lender to pick up the car, but I had assumed there were regulations they had to follow as well. It has been over a year. It would be abandoned property at this point. If it isn't our car, but we have it I should charge storage fees. I have seen that this is normal for Capital One to do, people who have paid their cars off are not getting their titles. All I can do is try.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X