top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well today is the last day for creditors to object to discharge...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well today is the last day for creditors to object to discharge...

Or ask for an extension to object to discharge.And so far so good!! I will be so glad when today ends and there are no extensions or objections.These 60 days really went by quickly!
    Gee it seemed like yesterday when I posted here telling you guys about my 341 meeting.
    I've had so much support and help on this board.
    Thanks to all.
    Donna
    Donna

Filed Pro Se August 10,2006 :cry: 341 Meeting: September 19,2006 :blink: Last Day to Object: November 20,2006 :cool: Discharged: November 27,2006 :clapping: CLOSED: December 15,2006 :tongue:

Hang in there Donna, it's almost over. Mine is tomorrow!
    Filed..........August 10. 2006
    341.........September 22, 2006
    Last Day for Objections........November 21, 2006
    Discharged............November 27, 2006

Comment

Originally posted by ConnieS View Post
      Hang in there Donna, it's almost over. Mine is tomorrow!
      Hi ConnieS.Thanks and Good luck to you!I'm sure we should be Ok this late in the game.
      (I hope).
      Almost there....yee-hah.
      Donna
      Donna

Filed Pro Se August 10,2006 :cry: 341 Meeting: September 19,2006 :blink: Last Day to Object: November 20,2006 :cool: Discharged: November 27,2006 :clapping: CLOSED: December 15,2006 :tongue:

Comment

Congrats, Donna and Connie, for making it thru the 60 Days without incident.

Here's hoping you both receive your discharges VERY SOON!!
        Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
        Discharged - 12/2006
        Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
        Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

Congradulations

46 days behind you "9877," CONGRADULATIONS ! ! !

catchmeifyoucan !
          July 2006: Filed Ch13 :blink:
          Oct 2006: Converted to Ch7 :clapping:
          Jan 2007: DISCHARGED :clapping:
          Nov 2007: CLOSED :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

Originally posted by SinkingFast View Post
            Congrats, Donna and Connie, for making it thru the 60 Days without incident.

Here's hoping you both receive your discharges VERY SOON!!
            Woo-hoo,Us too!!!
            Thanks SinkingFast
            Donna
            Donna

Comment

Originally posted by CATCHMEIFYOUCAN View Post
              46 days behind you "9877," CONGRADULATIONS ! ! !

catchmeifyoucan !
              catchmeifyoucan,You'll be suprised how fast those days will go by...
              Good Luck to you!!
              Donna
              Donna

Comment

Congrat! Love a happy ending!

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                  Congrat! Love a happy ending!
                  Oh yeah me too!!
                  Donna
                  Donna

Comment

Woo-Hoo....

I just checked PACER and I got my discharge today!!!! OMG! I cannot beleive it happend so fast.I am sooo happy I could bust!! Now all I have to do is wait for my BK to be closed then I can start rebuilding my credit
                    again. It's unbeleivable I did this all pro-se....
                    Donna
                    Donna

Comment

About objections...

Wednesday is tsuppose to be he last day for me. HOWEVER, the trustee has received another extension which now takes me into March. Is this only for the trustee or is it for the creditors as well? Anyone know??

Thanks,

Comment

Hi Sophie!

The extensions that are filed and freely granted to Trustee's normally only apply to the Trustee, not the creditors.

If you have a Pacer account, you can check Pacer, it should specifically state that the extension is the the Trustee only, or not.

HTH

Hi Donna!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sophie View Post
                        Wednesday is tsuppose to be he last day for me. HOWEVER, the trustee has received another extension which now takes me into March. Is this only for the trustee or is it for the creditors as well? Anyone know??

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by 9877donna View Post
                          I just checked PACER and I got my discharge today!!!! OMG! I cannot beleive it happend so fast.I am sooo happy I could bust!! Now all I have to do is wait for my BK to be closed then I can start rebuilding my credit
                          again. It's unbeleivable I did this all pro-se....
                          Donna
                          You can start building now!! The closing of your case is only administrative!! You are done with the BK for all practical purposes!!
                          Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

Comment

Congratulations, Donna! Enjoy your fresh start - you've earned it!
                            I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
                            06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
                            07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
                            10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
                            01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
                            09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
                            06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
                            08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
                            Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

That's great, Donna! It really helps keep me calm and sane to know that people really do make it to the other side of BK :-)

niteflytes
                              Filed Ch. 7 - 11/30/06; 341 meeting 1/10/07; Discharged 3/19/07
                              TU: 535

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X