Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They Just Packed My Desk!

Hi Guys,
    We are moving this week and everyone I know has been great, they all showed up to pack the truck. I will be taking this brood a few states over with my animals howling out the window at the wind!

I just walked through to my office and it is GONE!! My DD just laughed at me and dragged a desk out. So..... down to my laptop and I will try and check in!

Wish me luck!

PS Teenage boys are fantastic! And I am almost out of food............
    Filed C7 Aug 31 2008
    341 Oct 8 2008
    Discharged Dec 9 2008

Good luck!! Pizza is an amazing bargaining tool when moving....
    "I'm old enough to know better, but too young to care"
    Filed Chapter 7 January 25th 2010
    341 Hearing March 4th 2010
    Discharged May 10th 2010

Comment

I am laughing at your "animals howling out the window at the wind" statement - I can just envision that - LOL! Best of luck to you...

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

Brokenn, you sound like your spirits are running high but I feel a ting of depression. Don't swing too much to the high side because the penduleum swings back the other way. Keep your chin up, you are not the only one in the same boat. I was in a similar boat back in the 90's but for me the boat was very, very small.
        Golden Jubilee was a year-long celebration held every 50 years in which all bondmen were freed, mortgaged lands were restored to the original owners, and land was left fallow: Lev. 25:8-17

Comment

Hang in there and have faith. Sometiems things in life do not work out as you may have hoped. Believe me, I know. Anyway I am praying for you and wishing only the best : )

Comment

The 'Cat's' have you in their prayers also. You have acomplished much. Never look up at the mountain, always look down at the ground and just see how far you have come. 'Hub and Mrs. C. Rots 'O Ruck!!!!
            If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Best wishes from another Broke soul. I wish you the best in your move and your new fresh start. I'm actually moving too, this weekend.

I hate moving, but there's always something about moving that motivates a person. Okay, I'm going to say this for the last time... I'm never moving again. LOL
              Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
              Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I said that we would never move again.. when we bought this huge cement block around our neck (house). Looking forward to moving and starting over also.
                Good luck with your move!!
                Filed C7 12-09-08
                Discharged 5-15-09

Comment

Thanks guys! I needed this I am to the moving stage of: "stuff" seeps out of the walls!

The hard part is here, saying goodbye to people. Good news is, my DH has a job interview tomorrow! (He is already there.) So, yep, up and down Thanks for being here!
                  Filed C7 Aug 31 2008
                  341 Oct 8 2008
                  Discharged Dec 9 2008

Comment

Good news on the DH

Try to hold it together, sounds like things going good.
                    May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
                    July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
                    September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

Hi Brokenn,
                      Wishing you the best. The trip with "your pets howling out the window", is going to be a long one! I moved about an 1-1/2 hours away, and I had to pack up my "guys" and they "howled" the whole way!
                      Keeping my fingers crossed for your hubby's interview too...

Good Luck!
                      May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
                      May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
                      May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
                      9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

Good Luck!!

Comment

We've moved across the country twice - 2,500 miles the first time, and 2,900 the second - and I can SO relate. We gave away three quarters of our stuff before we made the first move and it was STILL a nightmare. I know, this is no big deal for all the military families out there, but it about killed me - I'm a nester!

This sounds like a wonderful opportunity, though, and I'm so happy for you. Check in when you can and let us know how hubby's interview goes. All the best to you, your brood, and the whole howling menagerie.
                          Filed chapter 7: June 9, 2008
                          341 meeting: July 18, 2008
                          last day for objections: September 16, 2008
                          DISCHARGED September 18, 2008 - CLOSED September 29, 2008

Comment

Hi Guys,
                            I'm sure you've seen I am back online and moved into our new state. It was a very hard trip but I was glad that we had a new start and fresh environment.

Two days into unpacking the truck and we lost my hubby's german shepherd to a flipped stomach. So much for a fresh environment. My hubby is devasted. It could of been worse but after all we had gone through I just can't believe it.

The two cats and my german shepherd (the sister) came through fine.

Helping people here and keeping busy is a good remedy
                            Filed C7 Aug 31 2008
                            341 Oct 8 2008
                            Discharged Dec 9 2008

Comment

Originally posted by BROKENN View Post
                              Hi Guys,
                              I'm sure you've seen I am back online and moved into our new state. It was a very hard trip but I was glad that we had a new start and fresh environment.

Two days into unpacking the truck and we lost my hubby's german shepherd to a flipped stomach. So much for a fresh environment. My hubby is devasted. It could of been worse but after all we had gone through I just can't believe it.

The two cats and my german shepherd (the sister) came through fine.

Helping people here and keeping busy is a good remedy
                              Welcome back!! Good to see you here.
                              Disclaimer: Young, NOT Dumb.(._.) The plan: $480 monthly for 60 months at 100%. 07/12/08
                              Motion to Discharge: FILED!! 08/07/13
                              60 down/0 to go \m/(*.*)\m/ 100% complete!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X