not listing credit cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not listing credit cards

can you get in trouble with a trustee if you omit listing a credit card with a small balance and pay it off?
    "it looks like i picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue"! [McKroskey, airplane]

You have to list ALL credit cards with any balances. You can't just pick & choose. Any payments to those will be considered preferential. Just list them all, no matter how small the balances are.

Comment

Originally posted by magyar123 View Post
      You have to list ALL credit cards with any balances. You can't just pick & choose. Any payments to those will be considered preferential. Just list them all, no matter how small the balances are.
      Magyar is right Floridian. I have to pay 5k to the Trustee by February. I paid my god-daughter back money she loaned me. It was preferential and insider payment. The Court could have dismissed me but favor fell on me and I have been discharged. The case will close after my payment. 'Hub
      If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

I included one with an $11 balance
        You can't have your cake and eat it too. But you can dip your finger in the bowl and lick the icing

Comment

List them all, even if you "Don't or Forget" to list them, they will be cancelled anyway when you file..Yep, did that myself on the first go round...Learned alot, but not enough it seems

Comment

Originally posted by Genenco View Post
            List them all, even if you "Don't or Forget" to list them, they will be cancelled anyway when you file..Yep, did that myself on the first go round...Learned alot, but not enough it seems
            Hi Geneco. The quote in your signature is very good and so TRUE. Do you know who the author is?
            "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
              Hi Geneco. The quote in your signature is very good and so TRUE. Do you know who the author is?
              Yes, I just read it and it rings true. Mrs. is at work so we communcate by PM here. 'Hub
              If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

if its a very small balance and you pay it off, then you don't have to include it.
                Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
                  Yes, I just read it and it rings true. Mrs. is at work so we communcate by PM here. 'Hub
                  "Occult Theocrasy" By Lady Queenborough (Edith Star Miller) (Interesting read, have to buy it all sometime 2 volumes)
                  Full quote:

Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant! It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil -- and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good. The wall of resistance to evil has thus been broken down and no longer affords protection to those who, persecuted by evil doers, stand in need of it.

Comment

Originally posted by magyar123 View Post
                    We had to list all credit cards whether there was a balance or not (specifically asked for). I've posted on this several times in the past cause you never know what you are going to be asked for.

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X