Dh...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dh...

What in the world are you guys talking about when you say "DH" in your threads? I've searched, nothing came up.

DH - Dear/Darling Husband (or Dumb Husband)**
    DW - Dear/Darling Wife (or Dumb Wife)**

** Note: there are other names these people are called which would only produce asterisks on this site.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Yeppers, Justbroke is right. You must consult a pre or teenager for the 'brevs. OP, DH, DW, AH, and others I'm not allowed to put here. Let your mind wander and you will figure it out. Simply stated I am DHAH to my wife. 'Hub
      If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

'Hub seems to want to be in trouble *tonight*

Some of the other shortcuts:

SIL: Son-in-law
        DIL: Daughter-in-law
        DD: Dear Daughter
        DS: Dear Son

There are others for Father-In-Law, Mother-In-Law, Boy-Friend, Girl-Friend, and even Significant-Other.

Let your fingers do their walking through the yellow-pages of your imagination.
        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
          Let your fingers do their walking through the yellow-pages of your imagination.
          Hmmm..You know something? That is a catchy slogan!

Comment

Our new BK Forum wiki has a page that explains what frequently seen abbreviations in posts like DH and SIL mean (Dear Husband and Son In Law). Be sure to check it out - http://www.bkforum.com/wiki/Main_Page, then click on the BK Abbreviations link.

To bookmark a direct link to the wiki bk abbreviations page, here's that link - http://www.bkforum.com/wiki/Bkforum_abbreviations

As you come across new abbreviations in forum posts, as BK Forum members you can then add the new ones to the wiki page yourselves. Fun stuff and it's a great way to share with others on our little bus of bk happiness here!
            I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
            06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
            07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
            10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
            01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
            09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
            06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
            08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
            Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

bottom Ad Widget