No announcement yet.

health is sinking fast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like you're on the right track. Hang in there and keep us posted.
    Filed Chapter 7 08/06/09, unsecured debt of $109,000
    341 Meeting 09/09/09
    Discharged 11/12/09
    Closed 12/14/09

Comment

Keep us posted crash! You guys will iron this out and be much stronger for it. That's what you have to do, stand together!
      Filed Chapter 7: 7/3/09
      341 Hearing: 8/6/09 - Went Smoothly!
      Discharged: 11/30/2009
      Closed: 12/16/2009

Comment

Originally posted by 2manybills View Post
        Keep us posted crash! You guys will iron this out and be much stronger for it. That's what you have to do, stand together!
        I hear ya...we are making it ok so far. I admit it was turning me into a nutballl whaen it all started. I have learned much since then and will continue to learn more as I go about this whole mess. Just when I think I have all the lawyer wants as far as documents and information I read and learn more that will be helpful as well. I will continue to gather and organize until the last minute. Once i feel pressure from a court then we will file. I think the first order of buissness is to get back control of our finances which is in the proccess. Doing the bank thing (acct change) this week, so that will be out of the way. Next is to get all the bills (mortgage , utilities) caught up. Then redo the budget to reorganize ourselfs and be able to live. The church and our faith is helping alot. I will keep you all posted.

Comment

Originally posted by crashzx View Post
          I hear ya...we are making it ok so far. I admit it was turning me into a nutballl whaen it all started. I have learned much since then and will continue to learn more as I go about this whole mess. Just when I think I have all the lawyer wants as far as documents and information I read and learn more that will be helpful as well. I will continue to gather and organize until the last minute. Once i feel pressure from a court then we will file. I think the first order of buissness is to get back control of our finances which is in the proccess. Doing the bank thing (acct change) this week, so that will be out of the way. Next is to get all the bills (mortgage , utilities) caught up. Then redo the budget to reorganize ourselfs and be able to live. The church and our faith is helping alot. I will keep you all posted.
          The more in control of your budget you become, the more you will be relieved and see how out of control you were. I'll look forward to your posts!
          Filed Chapter 7: 7/3/09
          341 Hearing: 8/6/09 - Went Smoothly!
          Discharged: 11/30/2009
          Closed: 12/16/2009

Comment

How in Gods name do some of you all deal with all of this. I am realizing that I will probably loose my only form of transportation. Maybe my tools to make any extra money. My whole life is on a spiral down the shitter! Surly they would not destroy a mans life this badly would they? I know I'm ranting but DAMN!!!!!! I just cant think of a good reason to not start drinking other then my family. I will have an ulser and high blood pressure in a few months.

How do you all make it really!!!!
            Hi, new member here.

Just read your post. Funny you should mention high blood pressure. After struggling the past 8 years to keep a nearly spotless credit rating, the stress of 'never any money afterwards' has taken its toll. Just recently learned I have stage 3 hypertension and so decided that enough is enough. I've started looking into BK, been snooping around the web for more info and found you guys. Yes, I racked up some debt. But I did everything I could to be a good little debtor and gave them my money. But I'll be damned if I let them take my health too!

So I'll be hanging around a little while and asking questions. Hope you don't mind.

major

Comment

Welcome major. Yes, don't let them take your health. Trust me, the banks will be fine. And they don't give a damn about you.
              341 Meeting 09/09/09
              Discharged 11/12/09
              Closed 12/14/09

Comment

How in Gods name do some of you all deal with all of this. I am realizing that I will probably loose my only form of transportation. Maybe my tools to make any extra money. My whole life is on a spiral down the shitter! Surly they would not destroy a mans life this badly would they? I know I'm ranting but DAMN!!!!!! I just cant think of a good reason to not start drinking other then my family. I will have an ulser and high blood pressure in a few months.

How do you all make it really!!!!
                Check to see all the 'life is great' posts from people who file BK and have a new car 6 months later and a new home 2 years later. Why pay your debt when you can get a low rate car loan for a new car 6 months after filing, many credit cards with limits over $5,000 2 years after filing and buy a home with nearly nothing down under the new FHA programs

Makes me wonder why I didn't file for bankruptcy years ago. Since I will likely be pushed into a chapter 13 anyway --- I am aggressively hoarding and holding cash.. They can't take it in a chapter 13 anyway.

Comment

Amen. I should have filed BK years ago, after my divorce.
                  341 Meeting 09/09/09
                  Discharged 11/12/09
                  Closed 12/14/09

Comment

When I used to wake up, I would check the back of my shirt for tire prints and made note when I talked to people, if they talk back.

Now, I just check my big toe for a toe tag.
                    Golden Jubilee was a year-long celebration held every 50 years in which all bondmen were freed, mortgaged lands were restored to the original owners, and land was left fallow: Lev. 25:8-17

Comment

Originally posted by killinstinct View Post
                      Welcome major. Yes, don't let them take your health. Trust me, the banks will be fine. And they don't give a damn about you.
                      Hi, and thanks!

Yep, the more I read the more I realize how brainwashed I'd become. Herd mentality serves the banks well. I guess they count on few straying from the fold...and finding greener pasture.

Comment

Thanks yall...it is getting better day by day. Step one is almost complete so we should be filing in about a month or so. Man, I cant wait!!! I am good though!! The shock is over and I have turned my fear into a thirst for learning about what I am up against. knowledge is power right?? God bless you all and keep your chin up!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X