• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scorpion35 View Post
    i just logged on to pacer and theres a new doc

guess from who?
    bass & associates (best buy card) i am sure they want me to reaffirm
    should i ? NOT
    LOL...good ole bass & ass. Not worth the .08 to look at it....LOL
    Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
    AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
      Unless you are an attorney, a PACER bill over $30 for the quarter is a LOT of money on PACER. My first PACER bill was over $120 and the second one was about $75 or so dollars. My current PACER bill came in at $15 this past quarter. My PACER bill should be under $10 from this point on... since I'm now discharged and closed.

You really must be careful with PACER. When you're in bankruptcy, and especially a Chapter 13, that $130 could mean the difference between eating or not eating for a week that quarter.
      If you don't mind me asking why would you have any charges since you are discharged and closed at this point.
      ==================================
      Filed: 4-30-2010
      341 Complete: 6-16-2010
      Discharged and Closed 8/17/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Blueboy View Post
        If you don't mind me asking why would you have any charges since you are discharged and closed at this point.
        The bills are quarterly. I think I may have had some research during my Adversary Proceeding. My case JUST closed last week.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X