Woo Hoo I finally did it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woo Hoo I finally did it!

No not filed yet - but I did go thru the mounds and mounds of bills, receipts, unopened mail I have been saving for a year. I literally had 2 large plastic storage boxes and 2 of those recycling grocery bags full of junk!

If anyone remembers a few months back I was having a hard time and almost becoming a paper hoarder..loll

It took me 3 hours last night. I got all my BK requested stuff together for tomorrow.

I did notice one credit was been sold/transferred 4 times since June 2010. Amazing!

I actually felt a sense of relief after I finished.

So I'm one step closer to filing now
    "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Congratulations on getting this far!!!

What I did was organize our needed background files into a 4 inch three ring notebook arranged by year, then month. That helped to reduce the clutter. And because we had to make payments to the trustee, I included a pocket in each month into which the copy and receipts for the money orders and green signature card, because I sent the payments certified with return receipts.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy03 View Post
      No not filed yet - but I did go thru the mounds and mounds of bills, receipts, unopened mail I have been saving for a year. I literally had 2 large plastic storage boxes and 2 of those recycling grocery bags full of junk!

If anyone remembers a few months back I was having a hard time and almost becoming a paper hoarder..loll

It took me 3 hours last night. I got all my BK requested stuff together for tomorrow.

I did notice one credit was been sold/transferred 4 times since June 2010. Amazing!

I actually felt a sense of relief after I finished.

So I'm one step closer to filing now
      storage bins...LOL!!! freddy!!! so glad your getting to the bottom of the box and getting that so important paperwork together!!!
      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Hey Freddie: You are a Tutor on this forum and have not yet filed?? We gotta get you motivated a bit more to feel that REAL experience of total terror of a 341, the minute by minute counting for 60 days, the incessant PACER logins, new questions regarding panic and fear. You have NOT earned your wings yet, until that BELL of discharge rings for you and the rodents dance in your name. Get on it buddy. LOLOL. 'Hub
        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Freddy I can teach you about how to be a PACER addict!!!

:-)

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
            Hey Freddie: You are a Tutor on this forum and have not yet filed?? We gotta get you motivated a bit more to feel that REAL experience of total terror of a 341, the minute by minute counting for 60 days, the incessant PACER logins, new questions regarding panic and fear. You have NOT earned your wings yet, until that BELL of discharge rings for you and the rodents dance in your name. Get on it buddy. LOLOL. 'Hub
            I know! I noticed that the other day. I have almost 1000 posts.

I'm a tutor of question asking right now...LOL

I will be filing soon - Either the 1st or 12th

Meeting with the attorney tomorrow.
            "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
              Congratulations on getting this far!!!

What I did was organize our needed background files into a 4 inch three ring notebook arranged by year, then month. That helped to reduce the clutter. And because we had to make payments to the trustee, I included a pocket in each month into which the copy and receipts for the money orders and green signature card, because I sent the payments certified with return receipts.
              Oh this sounds like a good idea! Thanks!

Comment

ok Iam....i bet we don't have to "teach" Freddy.
                That PACER addiction is so contagious i had to keep a bottle of hand sanitizer next to my laptop so as not to give it to anyone else on the forum. ROFL
                It should be called the PACER Pandemic.
                Last edited by oregonpilot; 06-23-2011, 09:22 AM. Reason: typos
                filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
                "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Oregonpilot - I have it open ALL day at work...just check and see if the date has changed and once to see if there are any new claims....

And I think Freddy knows quite a bit about this whole business!!!!! indeed!!!!!

Comment

Tooooo funny Iam.....that IS worse than i was.

Wow. i was just realizing it has been a WHOLE year since i first met with my atty. Remembering sitting in my car for a very long time before going in. Knees wobbling and weak going up the elevator. time flies when you are havin fun. LOL
                    Last edited by oregonpilot; 06-23-2011, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Oh I know all about Pacer already..LOL

I'm going to need a drink soon b/c I just started receiving calls from the mortgage co. I'm not going to answer them right now b/c my nerves are a mess.

Comment

sounds like a good plan Freddy...good luck to you.

Comment

Originally posted by oregonpilot View Post
                          sounds like a good plan Freddy...good luck to you.
                          i just know she does!! and she knows where all the good pizza is here too.

i c you are taking a break...you lucky. (can you believe the temp crown fell off my tooth in less than 24 hours and we are on way hopping along for a quick gluing..LOL!)

freddy....i know you know pizza, how about a good denist..holy moly...nothing but terrible luck with them!! wheeeeee...
                          8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Originally posted by tobee43 View Post
                            i just know she does!! and she knows where all the good pizza is here too.

i c you are taking a break...you lucky. (can you believe the temp crown fell off my tooth in less than 24 hours and we are on way hopping along for a quick gluing..LOL!)

freddy....i know you know pizza, how about a good denist..holy moly...nothing but terrible luck with them!! wheeeeee...
                            Oh that stinks! Sorry can't help you with a dentist b/c I'm having a hard time finding a good one down here myself.

Comment

Freddy and Tobee - you know if would be insane if you two would, say, meet in the Publix and never even know.... :-)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X